she's a sideline hoe

Colby's POV

Mystery girl : (thinking in her head)
So this nigga think he can just fuck me and leave well he got another thing coming..

Colby : (thinking in his head)
Thank god this bitch is getting the hint. She leaving and i hope she don't come back .

Shantell's mom walks in the house

What the hell is going on in here Colby who the hell is this?

Mystery girl :
Who the hell are you and why are you walking into my man's house like you live here?

Colby : bitch I'm not your man I don't want you why can't you understand that?

Mystery girl :
Okay you still want to play with Me so why won't you tell her that you was deep In this pussy like 3 weeks ago?

Shantell's mom : she did not just say you was fucking her 3 weeks ago. Colby my daughter is your fiance and she is also damn near 5 months pregnant with your baby and you telling me that you cheated on her with this wanna be K. Michelle looking bitch!

Mystery girl:
Who you calling a bitch and I look way better then K. Michelle. So this the old bitch that your going to be calling mother in-law lol well if your ugly then I must say your fiance is probably the ugliest bitch on earth then

Shantell walks in......

Mom wasn't that funny when that ..... Wait what's going on and who is this ?

Mystery girl:
You must be the bitch that my man is so call so in love with I might say your not ugly like your Mommy.

Shantell : bitch Said my mother Is ugly bitch where I'm not ugly by a long shot and who the fuck are you ?

Mystery girl: who are you calling a bitch?
Colby should I tell her or are you going to tell her?

Shantell: tell me what. what's going on ?

Colby: ummm ummm Shantell ummm I.......

Mystery girl: it seems like you are having a hard time so let me help you Colby has been fucking me for the past 3weeks and I just wanted you to know that we are going to be together.

Colby: bitch I don't want you! Shantell baby I'm sorry I know I fucked up really bad just please don't leave I love you and my baby just please don't go.

Shantell: you know what what's your name ?

Mystery girl: strawberry diamond

Shantell: no bitch what's your real name?

Mystery girl: it's Diamond

Shantell: ok well ms. kimberly i dont know what your plans was to tell me that my man was cheating on me so that I would be like you can have him I'm figuring that's what it was and if so then your dreams have just been crushed because that is not going to happen. So I would advise you to leave my house before I call the police and have them escort you out of my house for trespassing on private property cause I am to damn pregnant to be dealing with groupies who can't take a hint.

kimberly:well um ok I'm not going anywhere he's mine and he's coming with me the way he treats me is like no other and I can't bare to loss him.

Shantell: honey how can you loss something that you never had? And what your saying sounds kinda personal and I'm not a therapist so I can't help you but like I said you was just a sideline hoe he doesn't want you. And it's funny how you came in here like you bold thinking oh your going to be leaving with him and even if I said you. Could have him you couldn't cause every night daddy is going to be home with me in our bed and you would still be the sideline hoe and I already knew about you your not a secret to me probably you was to him but just when you think I knew nothing I new everything I just didn't know how you looked and I didn't care how you looked he's coming home to me everyday and night we share a home together that we built and I'm the one pregnant with his child and I'm the one with the rock on my finger not you I'm sorry that you can't have something that doesn't belong to you he can no longer satisfy your needs so find another man cause honey it won't be this one.

kimberly: well I guess your going to have to call the police cause I'm not leaving without him.

Shantell: You know what I got something for you just wait right here since you don't want to leave

Shantell goes in the basement and gets her gun and fires 3 shots

Shantell: bitch you better get out or else we gone bury you in my personal Cemetery.

kimberly: bitch I ain't going nowhere you can make me move I ain't going unless he comes with me.

Shantell calls her friend Toni .

Shantell: Toni where you at

Toni I'm outside your house why what's up?

come in the house remember that bitch that i told you colby was cheating on me with

Toni: yeah what's up

This bitch in my house she thinks she bold and don't want to leave .

Toni: oh yeah I'm right here

( Who the fuck wants to die tonight) ?

kimberly:who the fuck are you ? 

Toni: bitch I'm your personal death angel . So what's it gonna be your going to dismiss yourself or meet your maker ?

kimberly: Hoe I'm not leaving unless Colby comes with me

Toni : well I guess we got to do this the hard way.

Shantell: bitch don't make me bust a cap in that fake ass of yours so just leave before you start to leak

kimberly: I wish your ass would shot me

BANG BANG BANG BANG

Toni and Shantell both fire two shots into diamonds head and chest

Shantell: this bitch must not know me I'm bout that life I will kill a Hoe bout mine

Until next time stay freaky cause know one knows what happens behind closed doors