For Better Or For Worse!

Colby's POV

( Thinkng in his head )

Damn what did i just do fuck my life my fiance just shot my sidechick.

What the fuck man why did ya'll kill her? yall couldnt just call the police?. Shantell your pregnant you could have hurt yourself and the baby.

Shantell: Oh now your worried about me and our baby were you worried when you was fucking that bitch huh were you. No you was not so dont come to me about i could have hurt the baby you should have threw her ass out my house. what in the hell were you thinking? what was she giving you that i wasn't answer me that.

I was stupid i didn't mean to hurt you shantell it was a accident a mistake im sorry.

Shantell: your sorry how was it a mistake when it lasted almost a month and you wonder why i had you wearing condoms. i dont trust you anymore but i still love you if it wasn't for my mom i would have been stressed out my pregnacy would have been at risk but you wasn't thinking about that when you was fucking her right fuck you and dont touch me you disgust me. you know my condition yet you try and fuck up what we built together. we are starting a family and you are out there fucking bitches you dont know.

i love you i dont want to lose you i will do anything to fix this baby i promise.

Shantell: stop with the baby shit you called her baby i read all the messages i got all the phone records and your message statements you nasty bastard how could you bring her in my house and in my bed best believe i wasn't going to sleep in that bed. best believe next time i find some shit out your ass going to meet your maker to and join her ass in a body bag. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shantell's POV

( calling the police )

911 whats your emergency? i have a dead body in my living room i need a officer here asap. ok ma'am what is your address? 1809 crest avenue buckhead Georgia 99475 ok there is a officer on the way. thank you.

Colby: what in the hell are you doing?

im calling the police i need this dead bitch out my house . your the reason why she's in here you should have been down there with her. so keep asking me questions about why i called the police and your ass will be out and by your fucking self your baby  will never see you now keep pushing me .

colby: ok just chill we dont need you getting all worked up.

( officer knocks on the door )

hello who is it ?

officer: its officer brock you called about a body?

 ( opens door )

yes officer brock i had a trespasser on my property that snook into my home and tried to attack me and my family i asked her to leave and she tried to come after me and i shot her.

officer: well ma'am what was the trespasser's name?

Colby: her name was Kimberly

officer: ok so has she ever been by here before or is this the first time?

she has stocked my fiances phone but she has never came this far as to coming to our home.

Officer: ok well im glad you called and this wont be long when they are finished with putting her in the body bag we will be out of your hair and this will be written down as self defense and braking and entering. 

thank you sir i really appreciate it cause as you can see im pregnant and she almost cause harm to me and my family. 

your welcome ma'am just glad to do my job ok we are done so you and your family can have a nice rest of the night.

thank you again.

officer: your welcome have a nice night.

now colby i want you to cheat again your ass going to be next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

stay tuned there is one more chapter sorry i had to end at the big 10.