May Peace Be Apon You

Toni's POV

Damn shantell we shot the shit out that bitch man we got to call vanessa 

Shantell: yes we do so can you call her.

( calls vanessa ) 

Vanessa: hey bitch what's up Toni

bitch what you doing i need you to come to shantell house quick bitch some shit just went down.

vanessa: what bitch im on my way be there in five minutes.

ok so vanessa will be here in five minutes.

shantell: more like two she going to be busting in here in a minute.

( door bell )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vanessa POV 

i know these bitches are in there ding dong ding dong A BITCH IS OUT THE DOOR!!!!!!

shantell: ok ok bitch we hear you damn. 

what took you so damn long?

shantell: as you can see i am five  months prego duh bitch im not speed walking for you

 ok so why is there blood on the floor and what did yall bitches have to tell me ?

shantell: so do you remember when i told that colby was cheating on me?

yeah oh what does that have to do with the fucking blood on the floor? please tell me you didnt kill that boy how we going to when the championship next year damn shantell why?

shantell: bitch ain't nobody kill his ass me and toni shot the bitch that he cheated on me with.

oh my fucking gosh why yall aint call me damn i always miss the action fuck man.

shantell: nessa when we tell you this bitch was in my house i asked her to leave like a calm pregnant women would but that hoe wouldnt move. so i shot off three times and the bitch still didn't leave so i called toni cause she was already close and when she walked in the bitch was acting tough so when toni asked her to leave or she would be seeing jesus she said she wish we would shot her and we shot that bitch four times in the head.

damn man so what did yall do with her body cause i know that bitch dead.

toni: shantell called the police they took her body and written everythang up as a breaking  and entering trespassing and self defense.

so you mean to tell me yall bitches aint going to jail for fucking this bitch up? 

TONI-Shantell: nope they just took her like thirty minutes ago.

are you kidding me ok so my pregnant friend just smoked a bitch that was riding her man dick. bitch i know thats right. so colby how does it feel to see your side bitch stretched out on the fucking floor with four bullets in her head?

colby: im going to her funeral 

shantell: oh yeah so when that bitch goes six feet under your ass going with her if you really fucking think your going to that damn funeral.

Colby: well i did have feelings for her at one point so why would i not attend i will feel ashamed of myself.

Shantell: ok im making dinner  so can yall go set the table and colby get the living fuck out of my face before i make another self defense call and this time i wont kill you i will just shot you in your money maker your fucking legs now think your going to that funeral if you want and let me catch you there i will fuck you up on sight.

Colby:  ok shantell i get it i wont go 

shantell: ok thats what i thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                                         3 months later

Shantell POV

Colby my water broke!!!!

Colby: are you sure this isn't one of those scares is it?

motherfucker if you don't get in here now and get this birth pool together and call the damn midwife before I shank your big ass now!!!

( calling everyone ) 

we are going into labor her water broke get here now we need yall 

( everyone on the phone)

 we will be there in 5 minutes.

midwife: ok Shantell push as hard as you can

ahhhhhhhh fuck i have to shit 

midwife: shit Shantell shit 

ok ahhhhhh oh my gosh that feels better

(baby cries)

aww it's a baby girl 

What are you guys going to name her? 

i think i will name her Amiyah Renae.

everyone: aww that is beautiful ok Colby don't fuck up

colby: ladies I won't I double promise I'm so happy my angel is finally here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                       THE END BITCHES!!!!!!!