Chapter 1: The New Student

Please read MUST READ!!! first before reading the story, or else you will not know what is going on. Thank you:)

———————————————————————————————

Tanjiro' POV

Bastard...

Rubbish...

Freak...

Brat...

These were what they called me, but I have already got used to it.

It all happened just few months ago when a new students called, Himari Eiko, came. I didn't know why she disliked me.

Just a few words, my sister, my friends and the teachers, turned their back to me. Sometimes, they would hit me and throw stuffs on me. That was why I had wounds all over my body.

Although they treated me like that, I wouldn't hate them because they were my teammates.

We ate together.

We laughed together.

We fought together.

I didn't really blame on them, but I knew I couldn't hold it much longer.

Maybe I should not born in this world...

...

"Students!" My class teacher, Mr. Tomioka, called. And, I was pulled back to reality. "Today, we will have a new students." He announced.

We all looked directly to the door. Just then, a girl with short brown hair revealed in our sights.

"Hi! My name is Himari Kibutsuji. Nice to meet you!" The girl said and I was shocked.

"A Kibutsuji? That's mean she is linked to Muzan Kibutsuji!" I thought.

"Miss Kibutsuji, please find a seat." Mr. Tomioka said.

Kasumi walked straight to me after gazing around the room.

"Hello, can I sit next to you?" She asked and the whole class nearly screamed.

"Don't sit with him, Kasumi-chan! He is an idiot!" Zenitsu, who once was my best friend said.

"Don't be so rude, yellow head." Kasumi said with a scary smile, and then she turned back to me. "May I sit here?" She asked again.

"Y-yes...you may..." I replied.

She smiled and sat down.

Kasumi's POV

I sat down next to my "target".

Yes, Tanjiro Kamado was my target. My mission was to get Tanjiro fall in love with my demon brother, Muzan. I knew he had memories about the past, so he must knew that I was a dangerous character. But, I did not care. Duh~

I looked down at my mission list.

1st mission: Save Tanjiro Kamado from bullying to gain trust.

I smiled. That was easy.

Time skips to recess!!!

Kasumi's POV

I walked around the school, searching my brother's future wife. Then, I saw a few students gathered in a corner. I rushed to them and saw what I wanted to see. The bullied Tanjiro.

"Stop!" I yelled. The bullies stopped hitting Tanjiro and looked at me.

"Oh, isn't that the new girl? Come and join us!" A student said.

"There's no way I will join you bastard! Now, move aside or I will call the prefects or teachers!" I shouted.

The bullies looked at me angrily but all left a few seconds later.

I walked over to Tanjiro. I tried to touch him but he moved backwards.

"Don't touch me!" He warned.

"Tanjiro, don't be afraid. I am here to help you." I said, trying to comfort him.

However, he trembled more. "N-no. You are not. What do you want from me!? Go tell that f***ing demon king that I have nothing already!" He yelled.

"Ok then, let's get to the point." I sighed and said. "Firstly, Muzan is my step-brother. Secondly, we really don't want to hurt you. We only want to save you from this mess."

"I will not trust you!" He shouted.

"Believe or not. But, I am telling the truth." I said. "I can help you to expose Eiko, but you have to trust me and Muzan."

Tanjiro's POV

I couldn't speak after hearing what Kasumi said.

"Why doesn't Muzan want to kill me? I am his enemy after all. And, when does he have a sister!?" I thought. "Should I trust her? Maybe I should since I have nobody to trust right now."

"Y-yes...I believe you...for now..." I answered.

"Good. Now, get up. I need to bring you to the medical room." Kasumi said but I shook my head.

"They won't help me." I responded sadly.

"The f***!?" Kasumi snapped. "They are doctors. Their job is to help patients."

"Yes, but...you know..." I muttered.

Kasumi's POV

I sighed. "Fine, let me help you." I said.

I then dragged Tanjiro back to the classroom and took care of his wounds.

He smiled brightly at me and said, "Thank you."

"No problem." I replied.

"Sooo, what are we going to do next?" He asked.

"You mean...exposing Eiko?"

"Yes."

"I have an idea." I smiled wickedly and said.

———————————————————————————————

To be continued...

Hello, guys!!! So, this is the first chapter. Hope you like it!

Word count: 779

Goal: 10 views to update Chapter 2 :)