Bonus | 18+

⚠️MATURE CONTENT - SMUT⚠️

I've mentioned where it ended if you want to skip

Taehyung's POV

I was bored sitting and reading useless information. I go to Yuna's room and knock.

"Come in," I hear her sweet voice, "Bored?" She giggles.

"Yes," I walk towards her. 

"What shall I do for you, Mr Kim?" She asks.

"I'm hungry," I lean on her desk.

"Hmm?" She pushes the packet of M&Ms to me.

"Not for that," I smirk.

She blushes, "N-not at work."

"Why not?" I walk to the door and lock it.

"Someone might hear us," she says.

"Let them," I walk back to her and pull her up from her chair, "They'll know that you're mine."

"T-Taehyung," she stutters and I run my hands up her hips and waist. I glide my hand over her body to her neck. I pull her head to mine, "Just relax. It's fine."

She brings her hand and places them on my shoulder. I slowly push her onto the desk and make her sit on it, "You're so addictive, my dear," I nuzzle into her neck.

"Ah," she lets out a moan, "Tae- We should s-stop."

"No," I place a kiss on her neck and move to her jaw. I nip on her jaw.

"Uh," she grabs my jaw and crashes her lips onto mine. I push my tongue into her mouth. 

I hike her skirt up, "I love you so much."

"I love you," she breathes in sharply as she feels my hand going up to her inner thighs. She pulls me into another kiss and moans into it as I brush my finger over her folds. I slip my hand inside her panties and rub over her. 

"A-ah," she throws her head back and I quickly litter kisses over her neck. I kiss the junction of her jaw and ear. I swirl my tongue and suck leaving purple marks. Her breathing was short and ragged, eyes clenched shut. I loved this. I loved her vulnerability and how she melted in my hands when I gave her pleasure she couldn't handle, how she collapsed in my arms when her knees give out completely trusting me to catch her. 

She runs her fingers through my hair and tugs at them as I work her folds. I slip a finger in and she bites into my shoulder to muffle her moan. I gently move in and out. She rests her body onto mine and nuzzles her nose into my neck. She removes my jacket and pulls my shirt collar to the side and plants kisses on my collar bone. She runs her hands over my chest and plays with my nipples. I groan at the sensation and throw my head back. I thrust my finger in harder making her clench over my finger. 

"T-Tae, I'm close-" She moans into my neck.

"Let it go, baby," I whisper and she finishes over my fingers. I lick my fingers and kiss her.

I was about to kneel when she pulled me up by my collar and kissed me deeply, "Let's switch positions," she gets off the table and pushes me onto the chair. She kneels and runs her hands down my thighs and over my crotch. She unzips my pant and runs her hands over my already hard member. I groan pull on her hair to take me already.

"So needy," she smirks.

"Only for you, baby," I reply.

She licks up the shaft and I buck my hips forward. She slowly starts rubbing up and down before taking it in her mouth.