Chapter 2

(dress above)

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Princess Nari's POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I woke up once again dreading what today was going to bring. Surprisingly though Jisoo hasn't come and woken me up at her usual time something's happened I can feel it.

I got ready to say the least. I had my shower and I used my hair needle to put my hair in a bun. I walked to to my giant wardrobe and picked out a long pastel pink flowy dress and some white heels.

I walked outside of my bedroom down into the hallways. I walked past Seokjin's room and decided to knock on the door.

"Hello Jin are you in here" I opened the door and again was met with nothing.

This is definitely not normal. I continued my path down the hallway until I heard some chatter coming from the dining hall.

"Your Highness how lovely it is to finally meet you, I hope the Prince here can make a dashing impression on the Princess" I opened the door just a bit and saw three very unfamiliar people.

"No, no thank you Hyunwoo I'm sure Prince Yeonjun here will indeed have a splendid impression" 

What the fuck I'm going to get MARRIED?? hell no. I ran down the corridor into Namjoons room, funnily enough no one was there once... again.

I decided to go outside into the flowered courtyard. I ran down past our mini lake and sprinted towards my secret spot that I found when I was little. No one knew about it well apart from me of course and my brother Taehyung, truth is Tae and I have been the closest ever since we were little we always acted like twins and we were practically inseparable.

When I walked in I was met with all three of my brothers.

"w-what?" I looked at all of them confused "Tae you never informed me that they knew of this place"

They all just sat there as quiet as a mouse until I realized that they were obviously keeping something from me.

"okay look" I sighed trying my best not to sound stupid. "I don't quite understand why any one of you aren't talking but something is definitely going on that I don't know of and if none of you are going to speak up I will inform mother of this" I looked back up at all three of them.  I was met with Namjoon talking finally.

"Okay Nari I get it you don't know what on earth is happening and why Jisoo didn't wake you up." he sighed "well father warned us if we tell anything to you he would block us from the outside world for the rest of the year, so that led to Tae taking us here and we were hoping you would end up here"

I looked at them suspiciously.

"That still does not inform me from why on earth I'm getting married to someone called Prince Yeonjun"

I looked back over to the boys and saw their faces my goddess they looked as if they had seen a Monkey flying it was hilarious.

"Okay" Jin said in a sten tone and got up startling me "how do you know about Prince Yeonjun hm?"

"Jin I'm not stupid I know things like any other human and if you don't inform me of why the hell he is here in five seconds, I'm telling father you three told me of him"

All three boys looked stunned at my sudden outburst but I could tell they knew I was being dead serious. Taehyung looked at me with pleading eyes.

"look Nari I- "

"5"

"Nari stop yo-"

"4 -start talking boys"

"Fine" Namjoon looked at me with sentiment in his eyes before looking at the others.

"WHAT NAMJOON YOU CAN'T YOU PROMIS-" Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

"well she's not going to stop and I don't give a damn on what father has to say" He sighed "now Nari, After your encounter with father yesterday he said he hated the way you acted so he called one of his King friends I don't know what he is the King of but he called him and informed him of the matter." I fake gagged at that

"So let me guess, he called the King dude and told him that I was a brat or whatever and said that I should marry the Prince. yes?"

"Partly-" Namjoon was cut off when we all heard alarms going off.

"shit" 

"what" I looked over at Jin

"They think you've left the castle because there original plan was to get the Prince to wake you"

"WHAT" I nearly gagged at that

"Yeah so either you stay here and get your ear drums to pop or you go and confront father"

"what if I don't want to do either of those"

"than you run away from this god awful palace" Taehyung butted in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) Hellooo I know I said that I would upload once a week but just having one chapter out seems a bit boring so i'm uploading this as well, hope you enjoy:)

Also please eat if you haven't.