Chapter 5

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Princess Nari's POV˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

'Yeji?, I thought she left- how is she...' I had gotten cut off my train of thought when had she had started talking.

(A/N BTW love Yeji stan her she's my bias in ITZY but this is for the story so i'm sorry y'all)

"Hey Aeri.. or should I say Princess Nari, long time since i've seen you walking by yourself around here. Anything happen in particular?" Her voice was laced with venom. How much I would pay to see her jump of a cliff.

"Oh um nothing yeah I just got um let out for abit father said I was getting annoying haha" 

Ugh shove your water bottle up your ass you twa-.

"You have never been a good liar Nari, surprised you have still kept the school fooled. Too bad the King decided to expel me before I could tell anyone" 

Nice talking to you, you piece of sh-

"Mm yupp now if you would kindly excuse me I need to speak with someone" 

As I made my way past her and started slightly speed walking, I felt a hand on my wrist and next thing I knew I felt a hot breath on my left ear.

"Don't think you can get away that quickly. I have made your life hell before and i'll do it again only this time it will be worse and we won't be gone" that sent shivers down my spine but I refuse to let my guard down that quickly.

"We will see Yeji, we will see" I gave a a small smile (obviously fake) but she seemed to smirk in return" See this is why I hated you then and still hate u now, you dumb bitc-

"Oh we will see" She gave me a wink before walking the other directions as two royal guards started holding onto my writs. Oh for fucks sake if Yeji is this bad then seeing my father again with my soon to be unmet of a husband couldn't be much worse could it.

Could it?

Oh honey it was so much worse.

"Princess Nari, my only daughter. Has decided to not only run away and have help from Queen Eunji,  Prince Seokjin,  Prince Namjoon, Prince Taehyung and four of my guards who are like family to the princes. I feel betrayed by everyone so that leaves me to my-"

"Sorry father for my desrupton but if you are about to imply that I am to meet Prince Yeonjun I decline"

"Are you implying that I am wrong to do so?"

Oh shit this is not going to go down well

I cleared my throat and started which I would regret later but worth a try.

"Yes father" 

Meanwhile as I had a glimpse of everyone around me and they seemed to all be in shock I would be laughing right now if I wasn't being too stupid for my own good.

It's always when I'm being dumb I'm about to pass of laughter I swear to the lord.

"In that case I will see to it that King Hyunwoo, prince Yeonjun and his entourage will be sent back to their palace by dawn."

Well that was easy

"Really?" 

"No you Idiot, I will send you to your sleeping chamber along with Jisoo until Prince Yeonjun arrives to your quarter"

I can never have nice things

"But- I father that's not fair why do I have to have an arranged marriage at 16 but my brothers never did"

"Because you are Incompetent at being a responsible Princess for the the public, and you need someone to take care of you. GUARDS take her to her quarter"

"FATHER THAT'S BULLSHIT, LET ME GO AND LIVE MY LIFE I'M 16 AND LORD I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED SCHOOL I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I WANT TO BE A PRINCESS AND DEDICATE MY LIFE TO THE PEOPLE I MIGHT WANT TO BECOME A PAINTER OR SOMETHING" at this rate I was crying not the prettiest sight but father couldn't care less about my teary strained eyes.

"You, a Painter you're kidding right"

"It was an example" I mumbled but for some godforsaken reason he heard"

"Speak up"

"No, now I'm going to my room don't get your guards to follow me"

"Ok fine but I will be getting Yeonjun in there soon and Jisoo is already there and if you aren't there within 5 minutes I'm sending you to the chair got it"

*gulps*

"yes father"

~Flashback~

-6 years ago-

(T.W abuse if you don't like it go to the next chapter)

"FATHER STOP IT- IT- IT  HURTS STOP"

"Sir, don't you think you should stop she has enough scars as it is, we don't want anyone seeing and thinking  we abuse her don't we?"

"Hmm I guess your right give her three more and then send her to her chamber"

"Yes sir"

As he held his left hand with the knife to my bare stomach and his right hand to my mouth he chuckled.

"Shame I only get to do three more, would've loved to hear you screaming for it to stop more"

I couldn't talk I had just been able to be muffled. I wanted to run far far away.

A/N welp the king can go fuck himself.

Also sorry I posted this late been really busy with school and that but I hoped you enjoyed:)