Chapter 1

(3rd Person POV)

(Side Note: Half-Way through this chapter my dumbass forgot to use they/them pronouns so if its using she/her please imagine its they/them :])

"Yes, Dad, I'm almost at the train station!" Sighed Y/N as they sat on the swaying train, waiting eagerly to get back home to surprise their family, except their dad of course, as he was the one taking them back home. "Alright, text me when you're there okay!" their dad said from the other side of the phoneline.

Y/N was a 22-year-old University student and had decided to take a gap year. University had really been putting a toll on their mental health, so they decided that this was the best option. they had been studying the art of music. they could sing and play many different types of instruments, her favorite being the guitar. She loved its beautiful tune and the nice way of letting all her anger out.

The train came to a sudden stop. "Last stop of the day! May all passengers please leave the train!" Said the woman standing in the middle of the hallway. Y/N noticed she looked tired, then they thought about how boring it must be to stand on a train all day dealing with who knows what. "This must be my stop", they thought to themself as they grabbed their luggage, and by luggage they means one suitcase and a small designer's handbag. they eagerly raced from the train and to their father, which they spotted almost immediately. A tall, blonde man that easily towered above the rest of the crowd. They gave him the biggest hug of all time, as they hadn't seen him in over a year, and after all that time, things start to get a bit lonely, you know?

Their father hugged them back and kissed on the forehead, happy to have them back home again. They jumped into her father's small car and drove from the train station and back to the house. As they drove, they looked around and saw how much their hometown had changed from the last time they had been here. Where trees once stood, building replaced them, where a river had been, it was now a pile of yucky brown mud filled with all sorts of rubbish. They sighed at the sight and went back to trying to highjack their father's music with theirs.

Finally, they arrived at the family house. It was a lot bigger than it used to be. She assumed they got it renovated. She grabbed her two small bags from the car, pulling her suitcase in one hand and her handbag over her shoulder. Her father opened the door and let her into the house. It definitely got a makeover. Instead of all the walls looking rundown and the kitchen looking like in was made in the 1940's, it looked sleek and modern, filled with all sorts of whites and blacks. "How did you get the money to do this!?" Y/N asked in utter shock, she couldn't believe what she was seeing! "Well, you see-" But before he could finish, Y/N's mother came running down from upstairs and hugged her so tight that she could've fainted. "My baby! You never told me you were coming home!" Y/N's mother was also tall and had bleached blonde hair, making her look young. "It's good to see you too Mum" she breathed as she gathered up her breath again.

Her mother looked so happy to see her, but one question lingered on Y/N's mind; How did her parents suddenly become so wealthy? "Hey guys, can I ask you a quick question?" Her parents quickly responded with a "yes?", "How did you guys get enough money to do up the house?" Her parents both looked at her and laughed. "Oh my, how much you've missed in such a short amount of time!" Her Mother responded and gestured for her to come upstairs. She did as she was told and curiously followed her mother. She knocked on a door several times before her younger brother Tom came out. He looked at her and gave y/n a big hug. "You're back!" He exclaimed before pulling her into another big hug. "Tom! I haven't seen you in so long!" She laughed before she remembered why she was up here. "So mum, what did you want to show me?" Her brother excitedly looked at his mother, eager to show his sister what brought their family so much money. Her mother nodded at her brother and Tom grabbed her arm and swiftly pulled her into his neat and tidy bedroom. His bedroom had a huge queen bed, blue LED lights that lined the cornices of his ceiling, and most of all, a huge gaming setup that filled the back half of his room. "Is that yours...?" she stammered. "Yeah- I've become pretty big on YouTube and other things-" Y/N was so happy for him! She gave him a huge hug that seem liked it lasted forever. "This is just simply amazing! I- really can't believe you've made a life for yourself- just by playing video games!" Her brother looked flustered as she continued to praise him.

"I wonder what game he plays?" She thought as she tried to find his YouTube channel. Y/N searched up his real name and found nothing. Then, as she was typing up "Tom" she saw the channel Tommyinnit. She clicked on the name and was shocked at what she saw. The profile picture was a picture of her brother and the sub count... 10 million. Her mouth dropped as she looked at her brother and looked at her phone again. He was basically famous. She clicked on the channel and looked at her brother and looked at her phone again. "10 million!?" Her brother looked at her and shaked his head in an up and down motion. "Yeah..." was all he could say.

Y/N laid in bed after her long day. After she had finished unpacking all her things into her draws and putting up her posters around her room. She opened her phone and checked Twitter and Instagram, seeing how her friends where and whatnot. She opened up YouTube and remembered that she used to have a channel. Y/N logged back in. The subscriber count was 2,000 and her most watched video had 1.3 million views. "Wow... I never knew it had so much..." it was a Gacha Club video. (I'm a gachatuber idfk what else to put here-) It was to her own song, Translucent Butterflies. She read through some of the comments. Most of them where people complementing on how good her video was, others asking where the song was from. She responded to a few of them with "It's my own song! I hope you liked it :)" She closed her phone and put it on charge next to her bed. She sighed. Tom was laughing. Loud. Like really loud. "Does this kid not shut up!?" She thought angrily to herself. She wanted to get out of bed and tell him to shut up. She checked her phone. It read 11:30 pm. She grunted and got up.

**Y/N POV**

I got up out of bed and slowly made my way to Tom's room. I had sent him a text telling him to shut up, but he hadn't responded.

Tommy :)

Me – Hey, can you quiet down please?

Read – 11:15

... Typing...

Tommy :)

Oh, sorry Y/N I'll be done in 5 minutes :)

I breathed a sigh of relief. I could finally sleep peacefully now. I walked back into my room and put my phone back on charge. I wrapped myself in my huge comfy blanket and fell asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the end of chapter 1! I hope you liked it! Just for future reference, ill be posting the chapters about once a week :)

Words: 1300