Chapter 6

The theme park was huge. I'm not even kidding, it's probably as big as my University, which was absolutely massive that after 2 years of going there I still used to get lost as I tried to find my different classes.

We got out of the car, and I looked around, rather confused. The car park was empty, I thought that it would be busy as hell.

"How come no other cars are here?" I asked, rather confused.

"Oh, Tommy rented the entire park!" Said Ranboo, quite casually.

I just stared at Tommy in absolute shock. "How much fucking money does this kid have??" I thought. He must make a lot of money if he is able to rent out an entire fucking theme park.

Another car pulled up beside us. This must be the other people Tommy invited, now who was it again-? I think the first guy's name was Phil-

A tall ass man got out of the car, and waved hello to everyone. There was no one else this could be. This was Wilbur Soot. I was taller than Tommy, a whopping 6'2, but this man was taller. He said his 'hellos' to the rest of the people and came over to me.

"Hello! Y/n right?" He said as he pulled out his hand, gesturing for me to shake it.

"Uh- yeah! That's me! Nice to finally meet you!" I shook his hand and smiled.

Tommy lead us into the theme park where we were greeted by two of the workers who took our tickets and showed us to the cafeteria area, were we got some drinks before we explored the theme park. I got a caramel latte with extra caramel, because caramel is life, and the boys all got coke. What a surprise.

"Alright! Wilbur what ride do you want to go on?" Tommy said as he held the camera in Wilbur's face, "I personally think we should go on the kid rides!"

"Because you're a child?" Wilbur laughed at him.

Tommy sighed, "I can't go a day without being called a child! y/n tell him off!"

I just stood there and laughed at him.

"Y/n!!" Tommy whined as I stood and laughed at him more.

"Come on Tommy, I'll take you on the kiddy rides!" Said Phil as he grabbed Tommy's arm and pulled him away. "Such a father figure," I thought.

"Aight, well, Ranboo and I are going to go on some other rides.." Tubbo said as he walked off with Ranboo. That left Wilbur and I, standing there in silence.

"Welp, this is awkward..." Wilbur stated as he shuffled his feet on the ground while we both stood there like idiots.

"Well, I have a camera, so we should go film something I guess," I held up the camera and smiled "Have any phobias?"

"No, well I don't think I do; I am a little bit scared of small rides due to my height.." He trailed of and pointed at the Kiddy rides, "Those rides will be the end of my existence!"

I laughed and grabbed his hand, "Come on we have many rides to experience!" I dragged the 6'5ft man behind me.

Word Count - 522