Chapter 22: Scars

Y/n Pov:

I walked out of Umbridge's office. I heard the clock chime 11. Explains the pitch black sky outside. I limped my way to the Gryffindor common room. I didn't want to go back to the Slytherin common room, considering Draco may go mad seeing the scars all over my body.

"Y/n!" Harry exclaimed as I walked into the Gryffindor common room. "It's bloody eleven, did she hurt you even more?" he asked. "No she didn't" I replied. "Y/n please don't lie to me" he said. "I'm tired, good night" I replied.

"Draco was here a while ago, waiting for you, because you hadn't come there. Pansy said she would give word if you came" He said. I pulled out my wand from my robe and tapped a piece of paper lying in the common room with it. The paper flew out the window.

"She knows I'm back now. I'll see you tomorrow" I replied walking away.

Detention, detention, detention. That was what happened the following days. I would make some remark and detention would come.

Harry would leave first from detention, afterwards Umbridge would make me do more line. After lines, a small mind invasion spell performed on me, to get me on the 'right path' according to Umbridge, following with threatens to hurt my friends if I complained. I blocked out of each of her spells, painfully so. Scars filled my body, making it ache to even move at times.

With Umbridge as high inquisitor, her power against me was much more compared to before.

Harry also had his first connected feeling with Voldemort, as I expected. Harry and I felt a feeling of ecstasy, and we eventually realised why.

"When were you going to tell us?" Mione asked as I walked into the common room. "Tell you what?" I asked. "What Umbridge has been doing to you" Ron replied. "Harry told you didn't he?" I asked. "I told them about the quill writing, not what's going on after I leave because you never told me"Harry replied.

"Just a little chat between her and me" I said. "So no more quill writing is happening?" Harry asked. I shook my head no. Ron lunged towards me and pulled up the sleeves of my robe. "That isn't the same as Harry's" he stated.

I pulled up the sleeves of my robe and stepped back from them.

"Y/n those scars, their so deep" Mione said. "You have to say something" Ron added. "Nothing and no one will stop her so just leave it" I responded walking away.

"I had an idea earlier today." Mione said in the middle of the night. I was staying in her dorm. "You could help us defend ourselves from you know who, and go against Umbridge when we need to" she added. "Me? Help defend. I've caused so much trouble and death already, I'm not the right person to do that" I replied.

"But you could, Harry would help to" she reasoned. "Not happening Mione" I replied.