Backstory/Prologue

Hey guys! So originally this was just a random chapter, but I decided to make this a backstory/prologue because the original prologue (now Chapter One) made this book seem like it was all about Eliza when it isn't. By the way, this is my first book on wattpad, so please give me feedback! :) So anyways, here's a little backstory (I guess lol). 

Basically, everyone from Hamilton lives on a random island, where everyone knows how to do... magic? And everyone on the island is taught to master the Solar Element (basically just light, I just thought the name was cool) but with every generation, four people are chosen by the four most important elements; Earth, Fire, Storm, and Water, and how you know you were chosen is that a gem of the  element will appear in your forehead.  There are four towns on the island, and each time four people are chosen, they have to be in the same exact town (unless something goes wrong ig). In between those towns you have paths going north, south, east and west, and each of those paths lead to a forest that is based entirely on an element. Sooooo... yeah! 

Prologue's out! :D

Prologue:

Mystery Person's POV

I looked at the Light Box again, wanting to study it before I... left. 

The Box was basically a glowing chest with a dark keyhole. To this day, I still wonder why no Light ever got in there. I carefully placed it in a cardboard box, writing a note on top of it, which said "For My Cousin, [smudge]"

Whoops. I accidentally smudged his name. It's fine, I only have one close cousin who I live with anyways.

I still can't stop thinking about what I did all those years ago. But it's all over now...

(A/N: OOooOoh, I wonder who the MyStErY PeRsOn is :PP)