💌 三

Song suggestions:• Love Song - Kaash Paige • Light - Ateez

Song suggestions:
• Love Song - Kaash Paige
• Light - Ateez

She packed her bag and stood up, ready to walk out from the class after the lecturer walked out.
Renjun, who's already seeing her at the door, immediately grabbed his bag and ran towards her. "Hey, cigarettes girl!" he called.

She hissed and turned behind her, facing the Chinese boy who's grinning.

"don't call me that, I have a name" he hummed and nodded his head, "yeah, what is your name?" he asked and she looked away and ignored his question before walking away, heading towards anywhere she wanted to go.

"oh, c'mon! I told you I will show you around the college" he said, walking beside her. She shook her head, "I said, no need"
He shrugged his shoulders, "then... What if you want to go to the toilet and you don't know which toilet is for the girl? then you enter boy's toilet-"

"Huang Renjun, I'm not that dumb"

He smiled and turned to her, "you said my name" he muttered and she sighed. "can't you just go? don't you have friends?" she asked and he nodded his head, "I do, of course but nah they can wait, I want to show you around the college"

Soeun stopped walking and turned to him, looking up a little since he's a bit taller than her. "why are you talking to me and so nice with me? I didn't even treat you nicely"

"I want to be your friend"

"why?"

"because you have no friend"

'Ouch'
She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms before letting out another heavy sigh. "show me around the college please, but then please tell me the way to the rooftop"
He raised his eyebrows, "so you can smoke?"

"Yes," she shortly replied.

Renjun started walking first and started to show her around the college.
Soeun just quietly trailed behind him while listening to him talking and pointing to some room around the college.

The emo girl pressed her lips and furrowed her eyebrows while staring at the boy who's still keeping a smile plastered on his face while talking.

She's curious, how can someone stay happy and smile all the time? Do happy people have a problem too?
Do they ever think about giving up and ending their life like her too?

"oh, here is the dance room, do you like dancing?" Renjun asked while peeking inside the room, watching some students warming up and practicing for their new choreography.

'Dancing?'

"must be fun to dance right?" 18 years old Soeun asked while watching the male in front of her practice dancing for his upcoming dance competition.