💌 二十四

Renjun walked inside the house after unlocked it with the keys that Jeno gave to him

Renjun walked inside the house after unlocked it with the keys that Jeno gave to him. He looked around before walking straightly towards Soeun's room.

"Soeun, it's me"

He said while knocking on the door, waiting for a response from the girl inside.
"yeah, come in!" she replied and Renjun opened the door. He flashed a warm smile towards the girl who's on the bed all wrapped in her blanket while watching cartoon.

"Soeun, you watch Moomin too?" he asked in excitement. She raised her eyebrows and hummed, "it's cute"

He chuckled and placed a plastic bag on the table.
"great another reason to like you" he mumbled quietly which made Soeun furrowed her eyebrows, "what?"

He grinned, "nothing- did you eat your medicines already?" she nodded her head and slowly sat up on the bed.
"I bought you something, here your favorite lollipops but don't eat this now, I bought your favorite coffee and croissants, you wanted to eat this since a week ago"

She smiled, "how did you know I want to eat this?"

He shrugged his shoulders and handed the croissant to her, "I just know" he giggled and patted her head, "do you want anything else? you want some snacks? you want me to cook anything for you?" she shook her head before taking a bite from the croissant.

"just stay here and watch Moomin with me"

He nodded and turned to the screen. "you still haven't told me about your ex- what was his name again?" he furrowed his eyebrows, "Im Sungho"

"right, Im Sungho, spill the tea please, why did you break up with him?" she pursed her lips, "he cheated on me with my ex best friend, he said he date me because he bored and compared me with my ex best friend, saying that I'm not pretty but she is"

Renjun looked at her in disbelief and she nodded her head meaning that she's serious and not making up a story. He scoffed and crossed his arms. "of course he will say that other girls are prettier because he's an asshole"

He shook his head, "as a man I don't claim him, how could he say that you're not pretty????" Renjun sighed and tucked her hair behind her ear. "did you listen to him? did you believe him when he said that you're not pretty?"

She smiled sadly and nodded, "he's one of the reason why I wear such a bold makeup, so I will look pretty" Renjun frowned, "no, wrong. you don't have to wear makeup to look pretty, you already are"

Soeun turned to Renjun and pressed her lips into thin lines, "am I really pretty?" he nodded his head repeatedly, "very pretty"
he smiled, "you're so pretty and I can't help but to like you"

She rolled her eyes, "oh shut up" she laughed and averted her attention towards the screen. He laughed softly, "by the way I'm glad that you stop being friend with your ex best friend, she's not your best friend if she did that to you, betrayed you and took your boyfriend away from you"

Soeun nodded her head, "the day I broke off our friendship she told me that she only be friend with because of money and said that she actually hates me"

Renjun pouted a little, "how could she... you literally deserve the whole world Soeun, no one should hate you"
She turned to Renjun and laughed.

"it's whatever Renjun, not everyone will see me the way you see me and not everyone will like me but that's fine, It's normal to have people who hate everything we do, maybe they're just jealous"

He stared at her and nodded his head.
"I realized that I really don't have to care about what will people think of me because it's my life, I do anything that makes me happy and as long as the things that I'm doing right now doesn't give a negative impact to people around me and also I know that the things I'm doing is not wrong then I'll just keep doing it"

"right, we can't let people control our life" Renjun added and Soeun smiled, "exactly"

He chuckled and patted her hair, "you're very cool, I admire you" Soeun laughed and smacked his arms slightly, "whatever- do we have a new assignments for today's class?"

He shook his head, "but we have some notes and I did write notes for you too so don't worry" he said while taking out some notes for her.
"thank you, you're the best"

He hummed and rolled his eyes playfully, "I know"

She gave a judging look to Renjun but then burst into a laughter. "sure, you ARE the best jun and I'm very glad I met you because you really change me and my life. If you didn't approach me at the park a few months ago, maybe I'm still smoking right now, forcing myself to study, not eating well and even worse couldn't get to close with my brother"

Renjun smiled warmly, "I am too very glad to meet you, you're very intimidating and scary at first but luckily I brave up and decided to approach you, I learned that we really couldn't judge the book by it's cover, you looks scary and cold outside but who knows that you actually a cute and soft girl"

"hey! I'm not cute!"

He squished her cheeks, "sure you literally watching Moomin but wearing a shirt saying 'Satan made me do it'" Soeun rolled her eyes playfully and giggled.
"this shirt is expensive and the material is great"

He chuckled and ruffled her hair, "sure whatever makes you happy Eun"

Renjun pressed his lips into thin lines, "oh uhm... can I call you that? Eun? because I thought you said only special person like your father and Jeno could call you that"

Soeun raised her eyebrows and nodded her head, "sure, you're my special person" she casually said not knowing it brings butterflies in Renjun's stomach.

'I'm a special person to her'
He nodded his head and turned to the screen while smiling shyly.