ch 3 Class Rep and the USJ

Y/n was watching as his brand new colony was creating it's nest. "So cool."

"Y/n, time to go!" Yu yells. Y/n walks outside and they start walking to UA.

"Ant Fact. The trap jaw ant has the second fastes animal movement. They're jaws are used to close wounds in some countries because once they close, the ant physically has to open its jaws again."

"What have I done? Why did I give you those?"

"Because I would of fed your minos to my fire ants." Y/n says. He walks into the school as Yu shakes her head.

When Y/n walks in, no one notices till Hagakure screams, pointing at Y/n's arm. He looks down and tries to figure out what's wrong.

"Oh my god! Your arm's sliced open! And its been closed with ant heads!" Mina screams.

"Oh, I got in a fight with a mouse while I was working on my new ant terrarium. I cleaned the wound and used my trap jaw ants to stitch the wound closed. Its actually really useful." Y/n shows everyone his arm. "I've actually done it with my leaf cutter and army ants." He shows them a scar on his calve and one on his shoulder. "Had to get Yu to do that one." Y/n laughs, "Good times, good times."

"Everyone sit down. Y/n, put your shirt on and roll down your sleeve." Aizawa says.

"Bu-"

"Roll down your sleeve." Y/n sighs and gently rolls his sleeve down. As he does so, Aizawa talks about elections, and Ashido screams, causing his arm to slip.

"Fuck! Ant Stitches!" Y/n's sleeve turns red and he yells, "Nurse! Stitches were reopened!"

"Ok. Go." Y/n runs down the hall and to Recovery Girl's room.

"I need stitches!" Recovery girl walks over and removes his shirt.

"How did this happen?"

"I fought a mouse, used trap jaw ants as stitches, and Aizawa made me roll down my sleeve." Recovery girl kisses his arm and it heals.

"Well, there goes the cool scar." Y/n sighs.

Y/n meets with his class at lunch and sits down with them. "I'm back. Recovery Girl ruined the chances of a scar." Y/n says. He sits down and starts eating. "So whose class prez?"

"Midoria is." Iida pats Midoria on the shoulder. The alarm starts blasting and Y/n sighs.

"Goodbye baconater, you will be missed." Y/n gets up and runs to the hall. He looks outside and sees the media. "I won't get lunch because of the media?!" Y/n hears Iida yell to him.

"Get above the door frame and get everyone's attention!" Y/n looks at him and nods. He shrinks and jumps onto his shoulder.

"Throw me!" Iida grabs him and throws him at the exit sign, where he grows to normal size. "AHEM!" Everyone looks at him. "Pleas direct your attention to... that guy!" Y/n points at Iida.

Back at class, Midoria gives his position to Iida, and Yaoyorozu gives her position to Y/n, who actually got vice rep, but wasn't there to claim it.

"Ok, I guess." Y/n rubbs the back of his head and smiles.

"You all will be doing rescue training, head to the bus."

Iida tries to be a micromanager about seating, but Y/n tells him to chill on this one. Iida takes his advice and is ecstatic when it turns out his plan wouldn't of worked anyways. As they ride to the training facility, he listens to some music. Fall out boy specifically. As the bus stops, he gets off with Iida and says, "Music off," and the music stops.

"Hello, I'm 13! And welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, the USJ fir short." She goes into a big speech about safety, and being careful with your quirks. As they enter, a group walks out of some purple Vortexes.

"Uh, isn't this supposed to be rescue training?" Y/n asks.

"Those aren't actors, they're real villains. Stay back." Aizawa tells them as he pulls down his goggles.

"We are the league of villains, and it is my job to divide you up to let my fellow compatriots to kill you." Smokey says, dividing everyone into different areas. Y/n gets sucked in and sent to the mountain region. He falls down and rolls into the tumble. He gets up and dusts himself off.

"Well, that could of gone better." Y/n remarks.

"No kidding." Karimari says. Yaoyorozu falls on top of Y/n, and Jiro on top of Kaminari. "My back."

"Suck it up." Y/n says, picking Yaoyorozu up off of him and setting her down. They look around and find empty mountain scape.

"Its completely empty." Jiro comments.

"I see a jungle area! I'll go check it out! I'll be back in a bit!" Y/n slides down the side of the mountain, as league members walk up the other side.

Y/n stumbles and stands up. "Looks like a tropical forest. They have all fun ants!" Y/n begins to look around, looking at all of the flora. "Interesting, what was this ment to emulate? Lost hikers?" He hears a twig snap and he turns around to see a man covered in black hair, with yellow eyes and claws. "Let me guess, panther quirk?"

The man smiles and someone walks out of the darkness behind him. "A cougar." And it was, indeed, a cougar. In more ways than one. He looks to the side and sees a crocodile villain. "Well, any other zoo animals wanna show themselves?" He turns to see a hippo. "Oh great, a homicide horse." He turns to see an ant eater as well. "Well, let's play a little ant trivia. Which of you is on an ants' diet?" They slowly walk forward. "All of you, once your dead at least. Ant fact, most ants are scavengers. And you guys just stepped on some bullet ant mounds."

They all look down and see large black ants swarming them. "No, wait, those are bulldog ants. Considered to be the most dangerous ant species." They start screaming in pain as the ants swarm their legs. "Ok, stop." The ants stop and retreat into their burrows as the villains run away. "Ahem, ants of all kinds! I am the ant man! And I ask for your aid!"

At the mountain.

"Special move, thunder bolt!" Kaminari smites the area with electricity, frying everyone. Jiro and Yaoyorozu get out from under the blanket, as a guy gets out of the ground and grabs Kaminari.

"Stop, or your friend gets his brain fried!" The villain holds his hand close to Kaminari's head and it lights with electricity.

Jiro stalls as her earphone jacks slowly reach down to plug into her speakers.

"Hey! I see you! Get those away from those speakers!" He electrifies his hand and brings it closer to Kaminari's face. While the villian is distracted, Yaoyorozu makes bottle of ant danger feramones and sprays it behind her.

"Let us save class 1A!" Y/n yells, in front of an army of well, army ants. Y/n gets on one of the warriors and they start marching to the mountain. As they crawl up it, Y/n takes his mount and heads up on a a different path. The ants come into view and the villain's eyes move for a split second in their direction. And that's all Y/n needs. He gets off the ant and jumps up and punches the villains wrist, causing him to let go of Kaminari. Y/n grows to normal size and drags Kaminari away as fast as humanly possible, while Jiro blasts the villain with sound. While on his knees, the ants swarm his wrists and come together, making, "Army ant cuffs!"

"Weeeeeee!" Kaminari shouts as Y/n drags him over to his team

"I have a plan." Y/n tells them.