Chapter thirteen

The sun beds were empty so me and Vic went to get tan a bit. I applied tan oil on Vics body but she said shes way more lazy than I know. So I started to apply oil on my body but I couldn't apply it on my back. "I can help you if yoh want to?!" I turned around wishing it was Ethan. Wish denied. It was Thomas. I accepted it and layed down on my stomach. He started from my shoulders, my back, my lower back, I thought he would skip my butt but no he applied it on my butt and got down on my legs. I thanked him and my eyes started to look for Ethan. When my eyes met his eyes I got scared. He was looking at me like he was just about to get up and kill me right there. I looked at the other way and closed my eyes. After a while I started to melt so I got up to get a drink for me. "Do you want a drink?" I asked Vic. "Omg yes I'm melting. A mojito please?!" "Ugh my fav. Two mojitos comin up!!!" She laughed. I went to get our drinks but I saw Ethan was there. He saw me coming but she got up and went in the pool. Damiano was there as well. "Hey heyy do you know how to make a mojito?" He smiled and answered "of course it's Vics fav drink." I said "Mine as well haha" he laughed. He started to make our drinks. I looked at Ethan. His back was at us. "Do you know whats wrong with Ethan?" I looked at Dami. "He was alright idk why is he acting strange" he answered.
*Ethan's pov*
Why am I feeling like this?! I feel so much jealousy in myself rn!! What's wrong with me. Nobody did nothing. There's nothing to be jealous of. Yeah... I don't feel anything... I don't want to... I need to get back to being normal. She didn't done anything...
*back to Y/n's pov*
I got our drinks and went back to my seat next to Vic. "Grazieeeee my girlll!!!" "No worries my queen" we fake flirted and laughed. We were enjoying our drinks when all of a sudden Vic told me "I'm bored, record what I'm supposed to do" I nodded and got my phone out. Ethan was still in the pool hanging from the pools wall. Vic went to him and started to push him in the water. She laugh while doing. But Ethan was controlling his balance and he wasn't falling completely in the water. But he had enough. He grabbed Vics legs and pulled her in the pool. He started laughing and looked at me who was filming every second of it. He started to swim to me. I knew I was the next. So I got up and went back. "Dont you dare my friend!!!! Dont do that to me" I said to Ethan. His hands weren't reaching me but he got out of the water picked me up and throwed me into the water while I was screaming. Damiano came and throwed Ethan in the pool as well for my and Vics revenge. We were all laughing when Vic said "OMG WERE YOU RECORDING THAT?!" And we saw that Thomas was filming our whole fight.
******************
Hello hello guysss!!! Sorry I've been inactive for couple of days. I was having a break and went on a vacation!! But I'm back and I'll continue my storyyyy!!! Thanks for the votes and viewsss!!!! Love you all!!!❤️❤️