Chapter 1

I dragged Rapunzel through the hanging vines also feeling the small petals on our feet as we step. And with every turn, she always seem to say 'how beautiful' after seeing different kinds of flowers and butterflies as we pass by.

I've made a surprise for her and I'm trying to make a romantic move for she loves to keep her life in a romantic way. So I'm giving her one, and I think it would be her best moment that she could ever have.

"Here we are!" I announced as we stopped in a place full of flowers and little tree plants and a swarm of butterflies fluttering around.

Rapunzel was amazed and admired the garden. We were at the center of a maze, a garden maze to be specific.
Her eyes roomed everywhere and mouthed the word 'wow'. I smiled at her amazement.

She then turned to me with a questioning smirk.

"Why are we here Jack?"she asked, then that's where my heart started to beat rapidly.

"Uhm,"I said rubbing my hair at the back. I knelt down on my knees then shoved my hand in my back pocket to pick up a silver ring in which her name was carved around it's surface.

I took Rapunzel's hand and on my other hand was showing the ring.

"Uh Rapunzel, I was wondering," then I stopped,then looked at the ring, then her hand.

"What is it Jack?" she asked waiting for what I was waiting for.

"Rapunzel, will you, marry me?!" I asked letting the words out of my mouth. My heart was beating so fast so quick that I could feel my brain beating at the same beat of my heart. She then had a shocked look on her face.

"Jack I-" she stated which was making me nervous. She then had a smile coming from her lips, and watery eyes dropping a tear passing her cheek.

"Yes!" she said in a slow whisper.I stood up from kneeling then asked her,

"Yes?" She nodded then showed a smile.

"Yes Jack, yes!" she said dropping tears from her eyes.

"Yes!!" I said happily then carried her to the air followed by an embrace. I slipped the ring on to her ring finger and kissed her lightly on her forehead.

She was full of happiness and tears of joy, I rubbed out the tears out off her cheeks with my thumb, then embraced her once more.

"Thank you Jack." She whispered along my ear.

"No, thank you, punz." I whispered back.
______________________________

Rapunzel and I held hands together as we reached the gaurdian's headquarters pass night. But she then pulled me back for a stop. I looked back at her and saw that she is holding her breath.

"Hey, what's the matter?!" I asked holding her upper arms to put comfort.

"I'm nervous Jack." She exclaimed.

"Nervous? Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked getting worried.

"No, it's not you, it's just, maybe they would disagree." She added showing worried eyes.

"They would'nt, I promise you, just trust me, okay?" I said adding a slight nod. She gushed forth a breath then nodded.

We got in the open doors then greeted the guardians. They greeted us back with smiles on their faces.

"So, how was the proposal, Jack?!" Tooth asked.

"What proposal?! Is Jack proposing to little lass 'ere?" Bunny asked shockingly with his rare accent.