Chapter 17

Bells are ringing!

Crowds are cheering!

The moment, perfect!

"congratulations punzie! You're finally married!!" Merida said embracing me with love and I kinda imagined the baby in her stomach embracing me too. Then it was Hiccup's turn to hug me then followed by my parents.

"I love you sweety!! Your finally a wife!" Mom said cupping my cheeks receiving the tears I was dropping.

"Thanks mom! And maybe a mother too!" I thanked.

"No honey. Surely a wife, someday!" she told then smacked a kiss on my forehead.

Then Jack pressed his palm around my waist. We smiled at each other and ended it with a kiss. A soft touch of our lips made me feel like I'm safe. My powers didn't bother me anymore. As long as I'm happy, especially with Jack, I'm OK.

This is the best moment of my life....
_________________________

"again, again!!" Elsa cheered jumping up and down in the bed after hearing the story.

"What, honey, you've heard this a million times already!" I told adding a hug in both my daughters.

"But daddy, your love story is so cool. Mommy was so brave, I wish I was like her." Rapunzel laughed at our daughter's cuteness as she added a hug and a kiss on her.

"Next time sweety. You need to sleep." Rapunzel stated.

"But mommy, I'm not sleepy yet. Please tell the story again. Plleaseee!!" Anna then said now showing those puppy eyes again. That has always been so cute.

"chuckle, alright. Maybe this one last time." I said as I sat at the end of the bed, and so did Rapunzel, my wife.

"Once upon a time, there was a couple, who was under the eclipse's curse...."

THE END