Chapter 9

I woke up in a sleeping bag in Rapunzel's room and saw Rapunzel still tuck in her covers, sleeping comfortably. I stretched my arms and yawned walking out the sleeping bag.
I checked her alarm clock's time; 7:07 am. And I decided to go back to the headquarters, leaving a note for Rapunzel in the counter, so that she won't worry while I'm gone.

.........................

I parked my car and went directly to my room and freshen up.

After changing, I decided to pack up some of my things in my luggage and decided to live in punz's house while her parents are out, besides they left me in charge of her. So, I can watch over her while living there.

Anyway, I took a cookie from the counter and ate on the way driving.

Later..........

"Jack!" Rapunzel said after opening the door. "Where were you?! I thought you were never coming back, until now."

"I was out there, buying you a gift." I said as I revealed my hand from my back holding a chameleon. She gasped and grabbed it from me.

"You remembered." She said petting the reptile.

"Of course. I saved money for that little fella, and I bought it just a while ago. I figured you would like it as a surprise." I said.

"Like it?! I LOVE IT!! Aww, thank you so much Jack!!" She said showing a thankful and happy smile.

"Your welcome! So, what will you name it?!" I asked petting it as well.

"Hmm, Pascal!!" She answered.

"Nice choice, it suits his character." I said, then we continued going in the house.

"So, anything new coming from your parent?!" I started a conversation.

"Well, they called early in the morning and said that they are starting to do the project in Saudi. They apologized for the sudden travel and for not telling me face-to-face. That was kinda it, but some 'I love you' and 'we miss you' too." She replied.

"OK, well, when are they coming back?!" I asked at the same time removing my leather jacket and placed it on the arm rest of the couch.

"They didn't say." She replied placing Pascal on her shoulder.

"So, what are we going to do?!"

"How 'bout we go out and have fun." I suggested.

"Sure, where are we going?!"

"Everywhere is fine, as long as it's exciting." I said as she walked upstairs after.

"OK, I'll just go change first. Be back in 20." She said then went up and in her room.

........................

"Hi, I'm done changing." Rapunzel hopped down the stairs with her skater skirt jumping up and down from the movement of her legs.

She wore a white tank top and a black thick blazer with matching peach skater skirt. Then she had her hair tied up to a ponytail, and wore a white watch, and converse shoes. Then Pascal was on her shoulder. I have to say, she looks beautiful in her outfit, it's kinda similar with mine.

I wore a white shirt and leather jacket covering, peach colored pants and converse.

"Your outfit, is quite similar to mine." I said as I circled her around and adding a smirk in each turn.

"Why, isn't it great to see?!" She asked trying to face me from my turning. Then I stopped in front of her.

"It's great actually, your beautiful with it." I said as I watched her eyes shine as it looked at me back.

"Thank you, and yours is matching your cute face." She teased then we burst out to laughter.

We then got in my car and went to the mall, as she suggested.

Later............

We've arrived and found a parking space just near the doors. We got out the car and went in the mall.
I had my arms around Rapunzel's waist along the walk, people were staring at us and smiled as we passed by.

"Why do you think people are staring at us?!" I asked whispering to her ear.

"Maybe because they recognize our outfit, you know, being the same in look." Rapunzel replied, then she gasped.

"Come on Jack, I know something that we can do!!" She said then pulled me on a store.

"What is it exactly?!" I asked.

"Tshirt printing!!" She replied then handed me a plain white tshirt. I gave her a confused look.

"Huh?!"

..................

"See!!" She said showing me a white tshirt with the words 'I love her' on it.

"What's that for?!" I asked.

"For us!!" She replied then gave me the shirt, she took another shirt and this time, it was written 'I love him'.

"Your gonna wear that and I'm going to wear mine, I already played for that." She said showing a smile.

"WHAT?! But the man is suppose to be paying for the expense. I'm the man, you should have told me before you payed." I shreiked.

"giggle, it's nothing. Now, wear it!! Hurry!!" She said pushing me to a dressing room.

"B-but I-"

"No buts, now wear it!!" She cutted then closed the door of the dressing room as she went in to another room. I sighed.

"Women." I thought, then removed my jacket then my shirt afterwards.

I got out and revealed the shirt that was printed with my jacket still on my upper body.

Rapunzel got out too and wore her printed shirt with her blazer around her.

"Wow, I gotta admit, I like it." I said as she smiled.

"But next time, let the man pay the bill, a'right?!" I added, she nodded and we got out.

Once again, I wrapped my arms around Rapunzel's waist, and once again, people are staring at us. what's up with the peeps?! Do they do this whenever they see a couple together?!

"SIGH, so! Where do you want to go next?!" I asked.

"Arcade!" She suggested.

"Now that's fun!!" I agreed and pulled her to the arcade running fastly.

Narrator's POV

"Where's Jack, is he with Rapunzel again?!" Tooth asked nervously at North.

"Seems like it." North replied. Tooth tries to walk near him.

"North, look, I'm really sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean to interupt. Its just because, its been a while and I was trying to hide the secret and act normal around him. I'm really sorry North, I trully am!" Tooth apologized not even facing him.

"Tooth, I told you, it's nothing you didn't know. Just next time, whenever I'm talking with him, try not to cut us from our sentence." North replied forgiving Tooth. Tooth smiled feeling a little better, but then frowned after her thoughts.

"When are we telling him?!" Tooth asked.

"Tonight. Either he comes home or stays in Rapunzel's house, we have to tell him.