Prologue

'This is the end of me. Here, is where my life ends.'

Killing thought of inescapable death was flying in the mind of a poor Neil who looked right into Deaths eyes. Yes, her eyes were burning his soul to ashes and tearing his heart to pieces. She was beautiful, too gorgeous to be called such away. But her eyes...made his legs feel numb to the point of forgetting how to walk.

She looked straight into his eyes, exposing every secret of his pathetic life. Never in his life, Neil felt the weight of his sins as much as at that moment. Under the pressure of her emerald eyes and victorious smirk. He never knew her in person. Neil knew her from the stories of fellow comrades who were frightened of her. The red-haired spirit who hunts down the nobles of all Empire Capitals.

The girl was born from ashes who appears in a fire of doom and chaos. A witch that steals people's souls into the sea and shifts them into a monster. A woman that possesses inhuman power as well as her crew. Every and each of them had some kind of unique power that made them unstoppable.

Soul Hunters. That is who they were. The cursed crew that ruthlessly slaughters good people of Empire Capitals. No one knew how did they appear nor what are their motives. One thing was certain - they are enemies to the Capitals.

"Well then Sir Neil, for all sins that you committed towards people of the outside, shall we escort you to hell?"