Part 6

Minyoung's POV

Doyeon, Yoon and I are walking to the twin's middle school. The middle school is only 5 minutes away, and we get out of school at 2pm, so we have enough time to walk there.

"So how did you meet Yoon unnie?" Doyeon asked.

"Oh, we have 1st period together. We also have free period/Morning break, 4th period and Lunch together. I didn't know who Yoon was until we went on our free period. She said her name was Kim Yoon-ah, when her name is actually Park Yoon. Then she told me a bunch of things about me that I didn't even know. I was scared at first, but then she told me that she's Aunt Jihyo's daughter." I explained to Doyeon.

"Why haven't we ever seen Yoon, or ever heard of Yoon?" Doyeon looked at Yoon with an Eyebrow up.

"1. I'm adopted, I was adopted when I was 6 years old.  2. Since Eomma, or Jihyo, was a K-pop idol at the time, revealing myself will only be crucial to me and Jihyo. 3.  I stayed with my Mom, Minyoung you know my mom, Kala. 4. Since I lived with my Mom, we were constantly in California, I didn't start living in Korea again until Twice disbanded, which wasn't too long ago." Yoon explained everything to the two of us.

"Ohhhh. Well nice to meet you Unnie, and can't wait to make new memories with you!" Doyeon showed her smile that matched Auntie Nayeon's.

"Is Sooyeon going to join us at the house?" I asked Doyeon.

"Mhm! He doesn't have a schedule this week." Doyeon confirmed my assumption.

"OMG, guess what! I am friends with a K-pop idol!" I excitedly said.

"Okay? You're practically Sooyeon's cousin, and your parents are idols, what's so exciting about it?" Yoon laughed.

"I'm friends with Choerry from Loona! We have the same 2nd period! I also made 2 other friends in that class." I explained why I was so excited.

"Oh cool! Oppa met her before." Doyeon said.

"Must be nice. I'm the only child, I'm trying to convince Eomma and Mom to adopt another sibling or have a child because I'm lonely." Yoon pouted.

"We're finally here. We have 20 minutes until they're out let's sit and wait." I said pointing at a table.

Timeskippp!

💛Nao-Kun💛

Noona! Where are you? I'm with Naomi already!

I'm outside at the front entrance

Okiii, We're going over there!

Hurryyyyy. I want to go home already!

OKAY!

"Unnie!" Naomi ran up to me and hugged me.

"Lille-Chan, How was school?" I kissed her forehead.

"Unnie, I made so many friends today! School was so fun, I want to go back already!" Naomi said as she hugged me.

"Ah, good. How about you Lou?" I turned my attention to Nao.

"It was good, I made friends. I got asked if I was related to a K-pop idol, of course I said I wasn't." Nao said.

"Hmm, good." I said.

"Wait unnie who is this?" Naomi said pointing at Yoon. Nao looked startled.

"Oh that's Yoon, Aunt Jihyo's daughter." I said whispering loud enough for just them to hear.