Part 19

Third person pov

"Soo Chan!! Aigoo, you're so big and grown!" Sana pinched Sooyeon's cheeks.

"Yah, Sana leave him alone. He's 18 not 4." Dahyun rolled her eyes at Sana and proceeded to push her out the way.

"Here. 2M₩, and use it wisely too." Dahyun handed him money for his birthday, this is the most money he's received from his aunts.

"Eommaaa, that's not fairrr" Doyeon whined.

"It is fair! Your oppa is 18 which is a big milestone." Nayeon laughed.

"But 15 was a big milestone tooo!" Doyeon ran to sit on Jeongyeon's lap.

"Mamaaa, Eomma said my 15th birthday wasn't a big milestone" Everyone watched Doyeon complain. Sooyeon laughed and walked over to his sad younger sister.

"Doyeon-ah. 15 is a really big milestone, which is why you got half the amount I got. You're 15 so you should act like it and not like you're Wooyeon's age." Sooyeon tried lifting her spirts.

"Heyyyy, I 1!" Wooyeon has been growing his vocabulary and speaking rather well.

"Yeah! He's 1 so leave him out of it." Jinyoung defended Wooyeon, the two are like partners in crime.

Wherever Jinyoung went, Wooyeon went too. Whatever Jinyoung drinks, Wooyeon drinks too. Whatever game Jinyoung plays, Wooyeon plays. They just can't be separated, and everyone has grown used to it. 

It was the same case with Minyoung and Doyeon. Everyone has made an assumption, it must be the 2 year age gaps between the Young and Yeon's.

"Aish, my babies are learning how to talk" Minyoung placed kisses on Jinyoung and Wooyeon's cheeks.

"Noonaaa, ew" Jinyoung pushed Minyoung away. There was a gasp from everyone.

"Jinyoung only likes kisses from Eomma, Mommy and I!" Naomi smirked.

"Waeeee? I literally put you to bed every night JinJin." Minyoung sulked.

"Sorry Noona, feel better." Jinyoung placed a kiss on Minyoung's forehead.

"I think...I think Jinyoung's english name should be Oliver. It matches with Minyoung's english name. Minyoung, Nao, Naomi, and Jinyoung to Olivia, Louie, Lille, and Oliver." Chaeyoung randomly said.

"I agree, the names flow well! Wow, you guys really planned their names out well!" Jihyo stated.

Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu took Doyeon, Nao, Naomi, Jinyoung and Wooyeon for ice cream since they were getting bored.

"Aunties, Have you decided on a name for the two new babies?" Sooyeon asked Momo and Sana.

"Ah, Dahyunie and I decided on a name for the baby. We know the gender so we're gonna tell you guys later!" Sana smiled.

"Uhmmm that's the issue. We found out some news awhile back about my pregnancy." Momo avoided eye contact.

"Eh? Momo, what's up with the baby?" Mina quickly said.

"Well..." Momo hesitated.

"Momo! What is it!" Nayeon worried.

"Minari, what was it like when you gave birth to the twins?" Momo suddenly asked.

"Like hell. I love my babies though!" Mina giggled. "Why?"

"I'm having Twins! Surprise!" Momo revealed her secret.