Chapter 3

After the mall I changed into my usual clothes my fishnet crop top short shorts and my thigh length ninja shoes (picture up top and her road to ninja outfit) . Everyone at the hideout had their cloaks on and me and ita were on the couch watching t.v. when we heard the door bell." I got it"I yelled.
I stood in shock for about three seconds and then my facial expression hardened. Guess who? If you said konoha 12. "What do you want," I said in the coldest voice possible. They all looked at me in shock. Then the big mouth orange haired ninja spoke."Hinata please come back to us we miss you." I scoffed in disbelief. The rest of the akatsuki came out and said" who's there, oh it's just those konoha brats"
"I'm not coming back. The akatsuki are my family now."
All of them looked hurt. BIG SURPRISE. I DON'T CARE. "Yeah and no I won't change my mind. And if you don't know why it's because all of you took me for granted and never appreciate me. I heard what you all said about me at ichurakus, and if that's how you feel like. You should have thought about what you say before you say it."
I was done talking so I was gonna close the door. But then naruto had to say something.
"Hinata, wait. How about we make a bet. If I wina fight against you the you have to come back with us, but if you win you can stay."
Obviously I was interested, so I said deal and told him we start now.