Chapter 6: Lee vs Hinata

As we got into our fighting stances, I noticed he was more energetic if even possible.
"Hinata although you are a girl and an old teammate, you are a criminal now so I must defeat you,"Lee said. I chuckled, I've got to hand it to him I like his enthusiasm.

Lee's pov
She is a worthy opponent, I think I should take off my weights.
Hinata has changed a lot and this fight will be fast and long, I thought. (Fast as in they will be moving really fast since he took off the weights and stuff) Hinata is a great opponent and she was very fast. She just dodged all of my attacks. I don't think I should open any gates its very risky. I found an open spot and attacked. I hit her in the stomach with a chakra infused hand and she went flying from our little blur that was our fight. The akatsuki showed no emotion while everyone from our village cheered me on because I was the first to land a hit. I ran over to her and was about to pin her when her body poofed away. I jumped away at the sudden action. Then Hinata jumped from a treein the distance and have me a round of applause. The only thought going through my mind was HOW THE HECK DID SHE GET UP THERE.
Hinatas pov
Wow he landed a hit on my clone, I should hip down there and give him a round of applause, and when I jumped down I could tell they all were wondering when I went up there so I looked at them and said
"I got up there when he volunteered to fight, it's really easy let me give you a demonstration." I made a clone without the hand signs and puffed behind Lee and hit a chakra point in his neck and he was out like a light.

Turning around I looked at their shocked faces and said "so who's next"
And then near the middle of the crowd someone raised their hand and yelled out" Me" and oooh this is gonna be interesting ******************************