Chapter 8

Hinata's pov

Shino volunteered to fight me next. I was pumped to fight him until........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
POWERPUFF DODODODOOOO
blast from the tv in the living room.

"UGHHHHH just fucking great I missed the rest of an episode in powerpuff girls fighting you annoying assholes." I said really irritated. Whatever I'll just rewind using that jutsu Ita-kun taught me because I keep missing my shows and complain alot.

"Fuck it lets just get this over with." I said with my hip cocked to the side with my hand resting on it.

I flashed behind Shino and then hit a chakra point in his neck. He dropped on the floor like a sack of potatoes. Everyone looked shocked but i didnt care. I onlt made him imobile for a couple of minutes.That actually made me happy but I just smirked and asked, "Whose next?"

(TIME SKIP)

I looked at the sad pile of people on the ground that I defeated. This was so easy I just played around with them and then hit a chakra point in their necks. I kinda wish they would have put up more of a fight though. Making me miss my powerpuff girls marathon, at least be worth it. I looked at my last opponent. Uzumaki Naruto. He looked at me with fire in his eyes and started saying a bunch of annoying crap.

"Hinata what happened to you. Why did you change."

I gave him a look of disbelief, and went back to my stone and emotionless expression.

Naruto's pov

Hinata's face had no emotion at all how could she have turned out like this what happened to her.

Hinata finally said something "Dude can we hurry this up I have better things to do with my life than hang outside and have you stare at me ok Naruto." I shivered a little inside at the way she said my name with venom. And what happened to the kun at the end of my name.

"Hinata we are going to bring you back. Because I promised granny tsunade that I would and I dont break promises."I yelled obviously annoying hinata. I got in my fighting position and felt my determination rise even greater than it already was and filling my stomach with fire ( WAT UP FAIRY TALE REFERENCE(WAT UP IISUPERWOMANII REFERENCE))

Hinata's pov

(Time skip cuz im lazy and cuz I can)
I beat Naruto and watched as my oldso called friends limped away. After they keft because I already missed the marathon I walked behind my secret tree, and pulled out a bunch of water guns. 'Perfect everyone is going back inside and their backs are turned' I thought as I squrted Hidan with the watergun. As soon as he turned around I hid the gun behind my backx started whistling and looking anywhere else other than at Hidan. I can tell he's mad even without looking.

Hidan walked up to me grabbed one of the other waterguns and we secretly squrted everyone until the entire akatsuki was out on the front lawn soaking each other with the waterguns. By the time the sun started to set and the sky was a mix of blue and a pastel kind of shade of orange, everyone looked like wet dogs. I couldnt help but laugh. I jumped on itachi's back and yelled out

"ITA-KUN'S GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK RIDE!" he nodded and we walked inside with all of the akatsuki laughing together. I smiled a little on the inside. This is great I finally have a true family and I'm going to be happy here.