Rika's city trip pt3

Miyuki has no sense of personal space. Never have I ever met anyone like him. He planned this whole trip just for me, so he could help me control my pheromones. I wanted to learn, but now. . . . I feel like I'm starting to regret it. Again with before, Miyuki has not sense of personal space. We got our hotel, I dried part of his hair, and now I'm trying to sleep. . . with Miyuki clinged to my back.
Rika: Last time I had no idea that I was gonna fall asleep. Now I do.
Miyuki: awww~ but I like being clingy to you.
Rika: no
Miyuki: mmmngh, fi-ne, but I don't like sleeping all lonely. 
Rika: then how do you sleep at home?
Miyuki: with a body pillow
Rika: that- I- (sigh)
Miyuki: ah! Sometimes my sister'll come in and sleep next to me too.
Rika: ?
Miyuki: my little sister
Rika: oh. . .still! No clingyness! You have your own bed. Go over there.
Miyuki: hhhhnnnnngggghh~~~ PLEEAASSSEEE!!
I don't wanna sleep alone.
Rika: Miyuki!
Miyuki: Rika!~
Rika: ! UGH I give up!
I stuffed my face into the pillow and gave out a yell. Miyuki snuggled back to where he was then let out a few giggles. He pulled up the blanket and put his arm over me.
Rika: M-Miyuki? What are you-
Miyuki: (snores)
Rika: eh? -ah, ugh what the heck. H-how?
        I swear sometimes I wonder how the hell he can fall asleep so quickly. I soon after drifted off and fell asleep as well. The next morning I woke up and stretched my arms.
Rika: Hngh!
I looked over to my side and it was Miyuki sleeping with his arm over me. I stared for a few seconds, looking at his soft, fluffy black hair, then coming back to earth I moved his arm and got up. I took a shower then came back out to see Miyuki still asleep. I lied back down and got on my phone and began to see what I had missed in the previous night. Thankfully nothing much had happened but I noticed I got a call from the school. I called them back but they had to recollection of who had called yesterday. With Miyuki still asleep I simply left a note saying I went to go get breakfast and that I would bring him back something. I left the fancy hotel and walked down the road till I got to some mom and pop stores. Although the hotel probably had good food nothing from my experience could beat the simple, cheap food from a nice tiny convenience store, or in this case a mom and pop takoyaki shop. As I walked into the store with the tiny stand, I grabbed some drinks and before I got to the counter I bumped into someone.
Leo: ah! Sorry- R-Rika?
Rika: !? Leo?! W-what are you doing here!?
Leo: I could say the same for you? Aren't you supposed to be on a camping trip?
Rika: ! That. . . . I- . . I can explain this. . .
Leo: Can you?
Rika: I- umm
Leo: What are you doing here Rika? You're obviously not on a camping trip so what is it? Are you here by yourself?
Rika: I- I'm here, because. . . I just wanted to learn more about pheromones. And I'm not here alone. I have a friend.
Leo: Pheromones? Wha- what? Why are looking into that.
Rika: I'm not a hundred percent certain of that yet myself. I'm being taught.
Leo: taught? By who?
Rika: a friend
Leo: (sigh) a friend? You don't want to tell me who this person is?
Rika: no. It's none of your business.
Leo: . . . Alright, fine, but at least tell me you're not staying at some shabby place while you're here.
Rika: I'm not. It's actually a very nice place.
Leo: good, make sure you're there for school on Monday, got it?
Rika: Y-Yes!
Leo went to the counter and bought his stuff then left the shop. I glanced outside to see if he was still there then payed for the drinks. I bought the takoyaki and made my way back to the hotel. There I went back up to the room and, as before, Miyuki was still sleeping. I sat on the other bed and turned on the tv. I began to eat my portion until Miyuki started to toss and turn till he woke up. He sat up then stretched his arms. He stared at my direction with a sleepy face and gave a few sniffs.
Miyuki: I-Is that takoyaki?
Rika: ya, I went out and got some. Do you want some.
Miyuki: (gasp) hehe~
With a sleepy lit up face, I swear to god he gave one of the most wholesome faces I had ever seen. He looked like a child who was about to receive a gift. He scooched up onto the other bed with me and opened his mouth.
Miyuki: aaahhh~
I took the takoyaki from his bowl and poked the food with the tooth pick. I put it in his mouth and he gave a slight moan of pure happiness. He giggled then poofed a cloud of hot air, due to the food being hot. I gave a small smile then went back to eating my own food. The process repeated a few times until all of Miyuki's takoyaki was gone. He laid back and gave a sigh and smiled.
Miyuki: hey Rika?
Rika: hmm?
Miyuki: I wanna take you somewhere.
Rika: Does it involve me finally learning about pheromones?
Miyuki: heh~ it does
Rika: then that's fine.
        Miyuki got up from the bed then took a shower. We left the hotel and as we were about to go to this special spot, I heard my name called a few times. I turned around and saw Leo running up.
Leo: Rika? (panting) W-What are you doing?
Rika: eh? Leo!? What are doing here?
Leo: who is that?
Rika: w-what?
Leo: I thought you said you were with a friend?
Rika: I-I am! What?
Leo: you never said it was a guy. And your in the same hotel? Rika, that's dangerous!
Rika: I'm fine! Nothing's gonna happen! Why are you here?! Were you following me?!
Leo: What!? No!
Miyuki: umm Rika?. . . we should leave. . .
Rika: Then why are you over here?! You headed off in the other direction at the convenience store!
Leo: That's cause I came back this way to get something. When I saw you I just ran over.
Miyuki: Rika!
Rika: What?!
Miyuki: We need to go. NOW
        Miyuki pointed towards across the street. There were three guys, two being beast men. They began to yell at each other and suddenly ran across the street. Miyuki grabbed Leo's and my hand and began to run.