No Moment Wasted. Part Two

"We can switch now." Bill said as he approached Derek. Derek was the agent that was currently guarding the Vice President's home office door while she was in her security breifing with the President.

They had just arrived home from the VP's 6 day trip out of the country and weren't even home five minutes before the VP had to go straight into a meeting.

"You sure you're up for it?'' Derek said grinning not wasting a chance to get under the older agents skin.

"I told you to stop teasing me.'' Bill said annoyed clearly wanting the other agent to quit reminding him of the private moment he had almost intruded in between the Vice President and the Second Gentleman.

''Lighten up her meetings over already so the rest of the day should go smooth since theres nothing else on her schedule today.'' Derek said noticing how Bill's shoulders seemed to tense up.

''What do you mean her meetings over already?'' ''Why are you still standing there then!?'' Bill said.

"The Second Gentleman just walked in and she told me to give them a moment alone.'' Derek said trying not to laugh at the uneasy look on Bill's face.

''A moment alone?!'' ''I think they already had enough time alone!" Bill said out loud.

''Come on stop being such a-'' Derek was saying before hearing a small crash coming from the other side of the room making them both turn to look at the closed and probably locked door.

''You don't think they wou-'' Bill stopped saying again as this time they heard a sound they were both now familiar with followed by loud laughter. That defintely answered the question both of them were thinking.

Looking at Derek sternly Bill shoved his shoulder wanting him to check on there boss even tho they had a pretty good idea what was going on in that room.

Not wanting to interupt but Derek knew what would happen if he didnt so he knocked lightly on the door and called out checking on his boss even tho he himself knew she was perfectly fine.

Probably even better than fine.

''Madam Vice President?'' ''Are..are you alright in there?'' Derek said not trying to sound bothered.
——————————————————————————
"Dougie!'' Kamala said moaning her husbands name as she pulled at his short greying hair making him groan as he firmly licked at her pussy. "Please.'' she said as she tried to get him to move his tougue faster on her. 

Stroking his tongue up and down her pussy Doug loved how she pushed moved her body more towards his mouth.

And wanting to give his wife what she wanted he sucked her clit into his mouth.

"Dougie!'' she screamed as he tried to cover her mouth.

It didnt take long after that before his movements with his tougue got faster and another rush of her wetness coated his tounge.

But Doug knew the longer they continued this her agent would likely hear them if he didnt remind her to keep it down.

''Madam Vice President secret service is by the door you have to be quiet love." he said looking up and smiling at her.

"I'm sure they've already heard us babe.'' Kamala told him breathing heavily getting turned on again at seeing her wetness around her husbands mouth.

''Want me to use my tie on you again.'' he said being playful with her. ''You didnt wear one today.'' she told him lifting her eyebrow at him making him laugh.

''Well were home now doesn't mean i can't go get one.'' he said winking at her before he went back to
getting her to come again for him. One time not being enough.

Moving himself back enough Doug used his thick fingers to spread her very wet lips open before entering one finger and then pushing in another into her tight pussy enjoying the sight of his fingers moving in and out of her.

As Kamala felt herself close again to another release she again loudly moaned Doug's name. Replacing his fingers with his mouth
he sucked her clit into his mouth.

''Dougie!'' she screamed trying to catch herself by covering her mouth but knowing it was too little to late for anyone on the other side of the door to know what the Vice President was doing with her husband in her office.

Being quiet would never be possible for them. It never was when it came to this. And Doug didn't really care.

''Doug!'' ''Babe please!'' she told him gripping her chair as she thrusted her head back trying to breathe as she stared at the
ceiling again coming into her husbands mouth.

Kamala knew after there private moment on AF2 hours before they arrived home that this was the last thing they should've been doing especially in her home office after just getting out of a meeting with the President.

But with the busy days ahead they wouldn't have much time to spend together so like they always did they never failed to take advatange of the moments they had together even if it meant getting caught this time.

Looking at his wife with love filled eyes he rested his head on her leg as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"They totally heard us didn't they?'' Doug asked smiling at her.

"Probably.'' she said laughing ''But it won't be the last.'' Doug said before pulling her out of her chair and into his arms kissing her.

Letting them get lost into there kiss Doug lifted her into his arms putting her on her desk as he went back to kissing his wife.

Just before things could heat up again Kamala accidentally knocked over the frame she had on her desk making them both brace for the noise it made as it fell to the floor.

''Oops.'' Kamala said as she and Doug both laughed and then went back to kissing before hearing a knock on the door followed by the voice of one of her head agents Derek.

''Madam Vice President?'' ''Are..are you alright in there?'' Derek said.

''What do you mean is she alright!'' ''We just heard a noise.'' she could hear Bill her other agent saying.

''Knock it off she's fine.'' Derek argued.

''Do you need me come in there?'' Derek said after not getting a answer.

''NO!'' Kamala said quickly.

Sighing heavily Kamala knew there private time was over as she gave her husband one last loving kiss.

Doug could tell it bothered her anytime they got interuppted and not wanting her to go back out there upset he kissed the tip of her nose and tickled her in a spot only he  knew would make her laugh.

''Dougie!'' She said laughing at him even tho he knew it didn't stop her from being annoyed with
her nosey agents.

''I love you.'' she told him before helping him straighten his clothes.

''I love you too Madam Vice President.'' Doug said giving her that bright smile of his that he knew she loved as he helped her clean up and get herself dressed loving anytime she had to clip her bra back on because he loved taking it off.

After making sure they were both decent Doug picked up the frame that had fallen and placed it back on her desk before his wife took his hand in hers and unlocked her office door coming face to face with her agents.

''Both of you not one word.'' she said sternly as she pulled Doug with her and pushed past them.

''Mam.'' Derek said.

"Derek i said not a word.'' Kamala told him.

''Bill it's your shift now let's go!'' she said startling them both with the angry tone in her voice.

Giving Derek a look that said ''this is your fault.'' Bill followed after the Vice President and Second Gentleman.

Chuckling Derek said ''have fun.'' as he went to the room where the other agents were.