Helluva Hotel

First off this story is for laughs giggles and just to have fun, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it

Details: You will be [Y/N] or a name of your choosing

You are genderfluid and bisexual

You are also 22 in this story, but in the beginning you're 17.

Okay, got that? Good, let's go

"[Y/N] get the bong, I got some stuff for the night."

You question that considering the last time your roommate got weed, it was just tobacco.

"First off let me see it, before you go and just start smoking."

He grabbed the bag and hands it to you.

"Huh, you actually got weed this time."

"I told you I was going to, now grab the bong."

It had been a hot minute since the last time you smoked, but that would also be the last night you would smoke, at least on earth.

~~25 Minutes later~~

*Coughs* "[Y/N], I told you I got some good stuff. Dont question me." "Yeah yeah, shut up."

You start getting up and walk to the front door.

"I need to head out for food, what do you want?" "Surprise me, I dont complain much."

'Nelan isn't wrong about that, he didn't complain, if he did he wouldn't have bought stuff that was obviously brown and tobacco looking, but I digress. I've been scammed like that too.'

Just as you start to get in the car and on the main road, a building explodes and debris lands directly on your motor.

"FUCK! OH FUCK WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! OW MY FUCKING HEAD! I HATE THIS FUCKING AIR BAG RIGHT NOW! UH UH, OKAY UH, DOOR I NEED TO OPEN THE DOOR!"

You make it out, but barely. More debris lands right were you were sitting. 

"Fuck that was close, what the fuck even just happened? Why did that happen?"

You start collecting but as you do, you see someone standing right were some bricks are about to fall. You quickly run over to them.

"HEY MOVE! QUCKLY MOVE GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

You push them away right before the bricks hit them, but killing you in the process.

~~Some time passes~~

You wake up on the concrete but it's more rough.
You look around and a bullet flies past your head

You run away, dodging any gun fire, you quickly hide in an alleyway and wait. You fall asleep after 15 minutes due to running so far. After waking up you look around to see where you are, you see some red person and quickly run over to them.

"Hello, excuse me. Can you tell me where I am?"

"Oh, you're in hell, if you're new here I got a job for you."

"Well, a job here I guess would be cool. Thank you? I'm [Y/N]."

"I'm Blitzø, the O is silent."

Thank you for reading Part 1 of this book, its probably bad but oh well. Anyway, its 2:14A.M. I'm gonna go to bed