Chapter 3

Alexis's POV
* I can be tender I can rough I can do anything you care for everything above baby let me rock *
I wake up to the sound of my favorite song ever as I slowly roll out of my bed not wanting to go to school. I take a quick shower before drying my hair and leave my hair natural since its wavy and I do my makeup I only wear mascara and do my eye brows because I basically have perfect complection and who doesn't want perfect eyebrows. I go to my closet and pick out leggings a Obey sweatshirt and white vans get dressed and head out "Have a great day Alexis learn something." I hear my mom say as I'm walking out the door. I get in my car and go to school.
-
-
"Alexis go down to the office Mr.McFee would like to see you." Ms.densford says as I'm walking out I look to see Jack Gilinsky is walking out of his class to he looks at me and rolls his eyes as usual. I head to the office and I go straight to the principle's office Jack followed behind me. "Alexis, Jack please take a seat." The principle says great what now. "Jack I have noticed your grades have dropped dramatically."
"So? I was only pulling c's and that was freshman year its junior year. I haven't been doing good since then." Jack says with no respect at all. "That's why I am coming to you know it is almost the end of the year and Alexis has been doing good her whole life as far as I am concerned." Mr.McFee adds "your point?" I say not try to be rude. "Alexis I know jack has potential so I would like it if you can tutor." "WHAT!" jack and I both yell"I don't need to be tutored and especially not by her." Jack said "I don't want to have ti - excuse me. You don't want to be tutored by me you would be lucky if I even agreed to it you seem like I lost cause." I scoffed. "Alexis, Jack this isn't a choice I am pairing up all of the failing juniors with a tutor." The principle says. "Pair me up with someone else I would gladly help someone who cares and someone who will show up." I say "Alexis you're gonna be with people many times in your life and you have to deal with them and you are required to come Jack if you don't I can assure you, you will be doing junior year again next year." Mr.McFee says. "Fine." Comes out of both our mouths "you're dismissed find somewhere to meet up after school 1 hour of tutoring. The proof that you tutored him will be his math grade going up considering I know jack can't do that without help." The principle says as jack and I get up and leave.
"Meet me at my house after school and trust me i'll make this as easy as possible if you're not an ass." I say on our way back to class. "K fine I'll follow you home after school." Jack scoffes as he walks back into class.
*end of day *
Finally home, my bed, Rover, and ewe Jack why do I have to be tutoring the school's literal biggest douche. As I am walking out of the school I see Jack making out with some random girl that sure happeneds a lot. "Dude let's go and get this over with." Is all I say I don't even think he heard me whatever I'm not the one getting held back.
I get in my car and start to leave as I see none other than Jack behind me oh yay. I pull into my driveway along with Jack. "Mom the Principle is making me tutor this ass." I scoffed "Alexis watch your language and okay well I have to work and I trust you not to do anything goodbye." She says walking out the door.

"Give me your homework I'll do it and give it to you on Monday." I say so jack doesn't have to be here. He hands me his homework and leaves giving me a dirty look before walking out the door. I literally hate this guy so much.
*ruff ruff* I hear a small little bark Rover I run upstairs and cuddle him I put him in my old dogs cage before I left so he wouldn't ruin my room.
"Alexis." I hear no other than my best friend Cora shout "I'm upstairs." I yell back
Why did I just see Jack Gilinsky pulling out of your drive way and who is this little guy?  She asks walking into my room.
"The principle is making me tutor Jack and I found him roaming the streets without a owner his name is rover." I say
"Dang that sucks but I bet you're gonna get some its the schools hottest guy." She winks at me
"Gross I don't like him he is such a dick I would rather dry hump a cactus." I added Cora starts laughing
"Anyways what do you wanna do tonight? I heard there's gonna be a killer party at Cameron's house tonight wanna go?" Cora asks
"I know I got invited and not really I don't drink and would prefure to not go and get arrested if the cops show up." I say "Alexis its gonna be fine Cameron doesn't have neighbors no ones gonna call the cops." Cora adds.
"Fine just this one time." "Yay." Cora screeches "lets get ready at my house." Her and i both get up and get into my range rover. When we get to her housr she immediently goes to her closest even though there is 3 hours until the party even starts. She picks out a black lace dress for her and she throws a black lace corset and high wasted shorts with an army jacket and combat boots "No way I am not wearing this." I say
"Common Alexis just this once? Its not like you're ever gonna step foot in another party." She whines "just this once." I change into the outfit Cora picked out for me and start straightening my hair. When I am finished Cora comes out of the other bathroom looking stunning. Cora is the type of girl that could get any guy she wanted whenever she wanted. She was beautiful, she had long blonde hair a beautiful body and a jaw dropping face. Here I was with brown hair and brown eyes. I was so jealous of her a good kind of jealous. "You look woah." I saw "thank you, you look supaa fine." She adds
And walks over to me gesturing to sit. When I do she grabs her makeup and starts applying it on me when she is finished I look in the mirror and am stunned I look really nice she did a smokey eye and winged my eye liner and put red lipstick on matching hers. When we both left the bathroom it was time for the party I grab my phone and my keys since I knew I was gonna be the driver.
I pull up and instantly get looks cause of my car. People know my family has a lot of money and make fun of me calling me a "rich bitch."

Cora and I enter the party and the smell of sweat alcohol and weed fills my nose, tonights sure gonna be fun.

Authors note: if you couldn't tell that last part was sarcasm and the next chapter things are gonna get heated and interesting just as she thought.