Chapter 6

I woke up in a to familiar room I knew exactly where I was. I got up looking for rover when I got a massive headache. "Jack?" I tried yelling. He walked in and gave me Rover with an icepack and put it on my eye and memories from last night immediently filled my mind.
"Why were you out that late last night?" I asked Jack  "I was walking outside to go to Jacks when I heard a scream coming from the park and it sounded like you." Jack said "thank you I have no idea where I would be right now if you haven't of been there." I said nicely.
I grabbed my phone and it had a million texts from Cora
Cora : where are you?
Are you and Nate having to much fun?
Alexis I'm worried
Okay I'm going to bed love you
Me // im fine thank you for worrying though I guess.

"So do you want to go get some food?" Jack asked nervously
"Ya sure where?"  "Mcdonalds?" Jack asked "to be honest i have never went there..." I replied "were going." Jack said grabbing my keys amd we head out. Jack got in the drivers seat. "Im sorry what are you doing you're in my car." I said "ya and im ginna drive my dream car." Jack said. Withiut question i got into the passanger seat i plugged my phone in the aux and started blasting G- Eazy  "man I swear she's just like tons of girls she expects the free drinks and im succesful she thinks." I sang at the top of my lungs and jack laughed. When we pulled uo to mcdonalds Jack ordered some food and asked what I wanted "fries." Is all I said and he gave a me a confused look. "Can we go to Starbucks next pleeeeaaase." I begged Jack and we got our food and went to Starbucks. "I want a grande double chocolaty chip frappachino with a shot of espresso." I said he ordered and we went back to his place.

Rover was sitting by the door waiting for us. "He is the cutest thing ever
" I said.  "There's a party at Carters tonight are you gonna go?" Jack asked. " ya probably." I replied
Jack and I hung out for a few hours and played with Rover before I decided to go.
I went to Cora's and she wasn't there so I went to Sammy's . "Hey so Cora wasn't there and I don't have the key to her house right now can I get ready here?" I asked
"Did you bring Rover?" He smiled
"Ya now let me in."I laughed.  "You can use my shower and you can change in my sisters old room." He said I went up stairs and pulled out my clothes and went into Sammy's bathroom and saw the most horrendous thing ever "ahhhhh." I screamed and slammed the door. I just saw Sammy's thing oh my god eweewewewewewew. "You know you liked what you saw." Sammy said walking out if his bathroom in nothing but a towel. He has a nice body but nothing compared to Jacks. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before putting on black studded high wasted shorts with a vans shirt. I went and dried my hair before realizing it turned PURPLE ?!?!?! " SAM WILKINSON GET YOUR ASS IN HERE RIGHT NOW." I yelled at the top of my lungs. He walked in and started laughing so hard. "That is my sisters shampoo she uses on her hair. You didn't wash your hair you used hair dye." He was cracking up "it doesn't look bad it looks really good on you." Sammy said Trying to cheer me up.

I finished getting ready and looked in the mirror I guess my hair wasn't that bad after all.

Sammy and I arrived at the party and you saw drunk teenagers and beer cans everywhere.

When we walked through the door I was offered a drink and took it. Jack was right I do need to live a little. I slammed the drink and loved the burning feeling of it going down my throat. "Hey Alexis what's up with your hair?" Johnson said laughing with Cora "I was showering at Sammy's and accidentally used dye instead of shampoo." I said "it looks really nice." I heard coming from behind me to see no other than Jack Gilinskys "wow a compliment coming from you it must actually look good." I laughed walking to go get another drink. I didn't plan on getting wasted again just enough so that I didn't have a hangover.

I was about 3 shots down and I went to go find Sammy I thought I saw him on the couch so I go over and hes making out with someone it looks like Meredith no surprise. "Aye get it Sammy." I say and there faces both turn it wasn't Sammy it was ... Nate! I try my hardest told hold back the tears I wasn't down to cry at a party

"Alexis Alexis wait." Nate grabs my arm turning me around "what do you want?." I scoffed "she means nothing to me I swear." He said "bullshit." And with that I saw Jack swing and punch him in the face. Nate was on the ground in one hit.

"I want to go home." I said to Jack and we went to my car and left. We pulled up at his house and I brought him to the sink and cleaned his hand. I brought the warm cloth to his hand and he jerked. I was on the counter and he was standing in between my legs. I finished wash the blood of his hand when he looked up at me.
"What?" I said blushing he didn't say anything he just leaned in and next thing I know our lips are touching. Its nothing like I have ever felt before it feels amazing I feel fireworks its feel as if it was almost ment to me. He grabbed my butt and I gasped as he took the opportunity to dip his tongue in my mouth. It turned into a heated make out session and I have to admit nothing has ever felt so right. I feel like the passion the fireworks everything it all feels like it has never happened before the way he kissed me made me feel like he hasn't done this is any other girl before maybe I was right maybe I am different.

Jack grabbed my thighs and I wrapped them around his waist and he started walking away not breaking the kiss. I feel him start to walk upstairs and he kicks a door open laying me down on his bed. He was tugging on the hem of my shirt almost asking permission to take it off when out of no where he ripped it off leaving me in nothing but a bra as he was staring I started to get insecure and tried my best to cover my body with my hands when he gabbed the and pinned them to the side. "Your body is amazing don't ever do that again." Now I definitely know this is something different jack wouldn't say that to some random one night Stan .
Next thing I knew he grabbed my bra clast and unclipped it leaving me completely exposed as he started to kiss down my neck when he eventually found my sweet spot and I tried my hardest but let out a small moan with that he grabbed my boob and started rubbing them before moving his head down sucking on my nipple and I don't know what exactly that feeling was but it had me weak I started moaning uncontrollably and I grabbed his shirt ripping it off he is so toned his abbs look rock solid.

He started kissing down my stomach
Leaving hickeys leading to the hem if my shorts he looked up asking permission and I nodded my head he took off my shorts and my underwear with them as he starting kissing everywhere but where I needed him the most "fuck Jack!" I moaned and with that he started sucking where it throabed I was moaning so loud the neighbors most likely knew his name and exactly what was going on. Jack slid 2 fingers inside of me an I knew what was about to happen I got a knot in my stomach and I could feel it "how are you so tight." Jack said which turned me on even more "jack I'm gonna cuuu" and before I could finish my sentence he started pumping his fingers even faster curling them inside of me every time and I knew I was gonna come un glued I felt it in my stomach and my toes curled up I arched my back and jack licked me up clean before crawling up to kissing me before getting up and throwing a shirt at me and I put it on.

Jack crawled back into bed and pulled me close to him before falling into a sleep.