Chapter 4

Alexis POV

   I am immediately offered a shot but I turn it down Cora grabbed it and downed it. I wasn't into party's unlike Cora who went to one basically every weekend.
"Hey Alexis right?" I turn to see Cameron walking toward me. "Yes that's my name." I add giggling "thanks for letting me out of detention early you're a life saver common follow me." He grabs my hand and we go into the kitchens as Cameron pours me a drink and hands it to me but I had no intent on drinking it.

"Wanna play truth or dare with a group up stairs?" Cameron asks "actually no I think I'm gonna go look for my friend but thanks." I turn and start walking but I see no other than great Ariana making out with some dude the school biggest slut. I start walking until I realize who she is making out with my ex of a week Matthew. Yay. I turn and walk upstairs and sit next to Cameron and chug my drink. "I don't even wanna know what you just saw down stairs." He says as he hands me his drink and I chug that as well not caring about the burning sensation running down my throat. My vision got blurry and I knew I wasn't gonna remember anything passed this moment.
*next morning*
I wake up to a bright light coming from a window as I instantly feel my headache. I look up and notice I am in a unfamiliar room but before I could scan it I feel a lump in my throat and I run to the nearest bathroom I dive for the toilet and immediently start throwing up ew the smell its so nasty. I keep throwing up and I feel like my whole stomach is gonna come out.

I finally stopped throwing up but was startled by someone touching my back and I started to throw up again. "Oh my God do you want me to get you water?" I nod not even knowing who that was all I know it was a raspy sexy mans voice. When I am done thowing up for the second time I get up and wash my hands realizing I am not in the same thing I was last night all I am in is an oversized shirt and underwear. I hear a thump and turn to see JACK GILINSKY?!?! why am I here? Why am I at his house? Did I sleep with him? What if I'm not a virgin anymore oh my god. All these thought came to mind and I immediently started throwing up again. Jack gets on the ground and rubs my back. "I'm sorry I know you would rather have seen someone else but we didn't do anything last night." Him saying that calms my nerves down and I stop throwing up I grab the water and chug it. I stand up and he walks out but I follow him. As I am walking down the hallway I notice its filled with picture of his family? But no one was home I wonder where they went. His house felt warm unlike mine which i s just filled with furniture to fill empty spaces, there were no pictures of my family on the walls any where my parents were never home.
Jack and I enter the kitchen and I sit down he hands me a pill and with no question I take it. "I think I should go where are my keys?" I ask "you didn't drive home you were to drunk Sammy took your car." "WHAT?" Sam has my baby but he hates me I would never let him take my car ever. "Relax you let him." He laughs which is the first time I have ever seen jack is so reserved and never even smiles let alone laughs especially at something I say. "Whatever where's my phone?" I ask Jack leaves the room and comes back handing it to me. Oh great I have a gazillion text messages.
Mom: where are you? Its 11:30
Are you coming home?
Are you staying at Cora's house?
Alexis you better answer me right now.
Me // hi mom I'm fine sorry I didn't text back didn't know where my phone was.
Cora:
Aye I see you ever there with jack
Alexis where are you ?
I want to go home common where are you
Okay seriously answer me
K whatever I am leaving with jack Johnson .
Sammy left in your car without you.
Me // I'm fine