Chapter 8: What, where?!

Atsumu and Sakusa decided they wanted to watch a movie in their bedroom, since Atsumu wasn't able to walk properly at the moment. They cuddle up on the bed, after having taken a long and warm bubble bath together. After getting dried and dressed into their pajamas, the boys lied down on their beds. Cuddling and holding each other, they turned on an romantic comedy and fell asleep. Their night was peaceful and wholesome.

With the others, things were a little bit more ~spicy~.

They had decided to stay a little longer awake. They didn't have a plan or anything, they just wanted to spend more time with their lovers, because they needed something more~

That is until Tendou got an idea. He decided to go to Daisho and tell him his plan. Tendou grabbed Daisho's waist and dragged him out of the room, leaving Ushijima and Terushima confused.

Pov: with Tendou and Daisho

"I wanna try something fun~!" Tendou said with an evil smile looking at Daisho.

"... what is it... I can tell it isn't a good idea." Daisho said sighing in defeat.

"Oh-oh-oh? It is the best idea ever~!" Tendou said, while talking him into the bathroom.

"Wha-" Daisho didn't manage to finish his sentence.

"Let's wear maid outfits! Come on, it'll be fun-" Tendou said as he handed an outfit to Daisho.

"Are you that horny right know???" Daisho asked as he put on the outfit.

"Yes- I mean, have you seen how ushi looks right know, so innocent and pure. It's making me go insane~" Tendou said as he imagined what his boyfriend's hands could do to him.

"Wtf- you know what, nevermind. I am totally getting railed too-. So what's the plan?" Daisho asked looking at tendou who had just finished putting on the outfit.

"Okay so here is the plan..." Tendou said to Daisho, while Daisho listened.

"Great idea~"

At this point Terushima had moved to the second living room because he wanted to cuddle with Daisho and not be bothered. He also wanted to spend some alone time with him, for the day to end well.

Ushijima on the other hand stayed in the first leaving room and was now waiting for Tendou to come back. Ushijima didn't understand what he was feeling  but it hurt his heart that his boyfriend was spending time with another guy and not him, even though he knew that nothing would happen, the feeling  of jealousy in his heart wouldn't go away no matter how rational he tried to be with himself.

Well that was until the costumed boys entered the room where their boyfriends were.

With Tendou a Ushijima:

"Hi Ushi, do you like my outfit?~" Tendou said smirkingly as he sat on Ushijima's lap.

Ushijima blushed uncontrollably, he did NOT expect Tendou to wear something like that. He knew that when Tendou wanted something  he would always find a way to get it, but wearing that sort of clothing was unexpected.

"...umh..." Ushijima said trying not to get hard.

"What is it, you don't like it?~" Tendou said as he started to rub his body against Ushijima's. It The taller boy was very excited by now, his dick had long started to twitch and get harder.

"No... I like it, but... umh... ah~" Ushijima said before his dick got completely hard.

This was driving Ushijima crazy, he decided to do something about it, but Tendou had other plans. Tendou got off Ushijima's lap and kneeled on the floor. Then, he unzipped Ushijima's pants and saw his dick go straight up. Ushijima's size impressed Tendou, he didn't expect it to be this big. He didn't remember it to be this big... it was massive.