Chapter 1: The beginning

"Hey Sonja!" - I yelled, from my recording room.

"Sup?"- She said entering the room. 

"I was wondering if you would be kind enough to make dinner this evening. I really don't have time.. Have to edit 2 more videos." - I looked at her as I put on my puppy face.

"Yeah, of course. So, whatchu working on?" -She asked, looking at my computer screen. 

"Umm...just finished the next episode of my single player survival series, did a episode of Prop Hunt, and you know, stuff..."- I said drinking my latte.

"You know what you should do? Join Mianite! I mean everybody said we needed another girl in the Realm.."- she says scratching the back of her neck.

"Sonja I said I will think about it."- i said a bit frustrated. She's been bugging me with the whole Mianite thing ever since they started Season 2. I mean, I would like to join, but I don't know anybody on the server besides Sonja and Tucker (her boyfriend). After an hour of editing, I am finally done. I go downstairs to the kitchen. When I came in the room, a wonderful smell of freshly baked lasagna caught my attention. Sonja has already set the table, and we dug right in.

The next morning, I was awaken by Sonja's laugh. I got out of bed, took a shower and put on a sweater and a pair of skinny jeans. When I came to Sonja's room she was dying out of laughter.

" Sonja! It freaking 8 a.m. in the morning! What the hell is so funny?!"- I yelled at her with frustration.

"Calm down, you silly. I was just talking to Tucker."- she said giving me a good morning hug.

" Oh, fine. But next time be a little more quieter please. So whatchu been talking about?- I ask as I sat down on her couch.

" Ok, so we talked about you joining Mianite, and Tucker said you should totally join. And he invited us to his house tomorrow so you could get to know Tom and Jordan since they're staying at his house!- she yelled directly in my ear.

"Really? That's great! Thanks Sonja, this will be huge for my channel!"- my eyes filled with happines as I looked at her. "So when does our plane leave?"

"Tomorrow morning, so you better start backing!"

_____________________________________________________________________________

So yeah, this is it for the first part, hope you like it :3

See you soon lovelies. ♥♥