Chapter 9: The truth

I woke up an hour before the stream. Tom was still laying next to me, playing with my hair. I turned to him and he pecked my lips.

"Come on love, we have some explaining to do."- I nodded and went to my room to get dressed. After we got ready, Tom and I went to the living room where Tucker and Sonja were sitting. We sat across them and I grabbed Tom's hand.

"So...when were you planning to tell us?!"- Sonja asked in frustration. I totally get her, she is my best friend and I lied to her.

"Um, actually we got together yesterday, you know, when we went to Starbucks..."- Tom said looking down at the floor. I could tell he also felt guilty for lying to Tucker.

"Oh, ok then. But you still should've told us."- Sonja said looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, we know."- we said at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled. After that we went to prepare for the stream. Tom had problems with his stream so we decided he would just stay with me through the stream so he doesn't miss any of the story line. So I opened Minecraft and started the stream.

"Hi guys. So today I am joined with Tom"- I smile and point at him, as he waves to the camera-"and he has problems with his stream so he will just stay with me through this stream."

1 hour later...

"Okay guys, now that we're done mining, we will..."- I was saying as I got interrupted in the chat.

Omgitfirefoxx: Lea and Wag, come to my house for a day in the Spa! U too Ianite :)

Waglington: On my way :D

TheChick_Online: Yay! Be there in a minute :)

Lady_Ianite: Oh, I would love to but I have to help the wizards improve there village ;-;

Omgitsfirefoxx: Okay Ianite, but you two, come to my basement.

"Never mind guys, looks like were going to go Sonja's place today."- I said running to Sonja's house, which was pretty far away from Tom's place. As I arrived to her place, Sonja and Wag were already waiting for me in the bathtub. I jumped in and we started chatting in team speak. After I got out of Sonja's Spa i needed to end the stream because the two hours have already past.

" Okay guys that was an amazing stream. I hoped you liked it, and see you again tomorrow. Bye!"- I waved and Tom as well. Right after I was done, Tom hugged me and said:

"You're an amazing streamer, you know that?"- I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"You know what you are as well?"- he hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear: "An amazing girlfriend."