Chapter 3: Night encounter

After we came back from lunch everybody went to there rooms. I just started to vlog when I heard a knock at the door. I opend the door and saw Tom.

"Heyy!"- he said in a girly voice, I giggled.- "Was wondering if you're going to stream tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I will. I think for the first stream i'll just make a house, go mining and stuff like that."- I said, tucking a piece of my brown hair behind my ears.

"Nice, nice. And have you chosen the God?"- he asks scratching the back of his neck.

"No not really, I know like Mianite is good, Ianite is balance and Dianite evil."

"Yeah, exactly. Ok, I will leave you to you're business. Bye gurl!!"- he said, as he walked out of my room.

I was basically walking around the house and the neighbourhood all day. The house was huge. On the first floor was the kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms and a dinning room. On the second floor was Tucker's room and 3 guest rooms. Later that day, Jordan left since he needed to record some videos at his place (He also lives in A.L.). 

The day flew by really quick, and before I knew it everybody was in bed.  I decided since everybody was in bed, this would be a perfect time to make a vlog. I went to get my camera which I left in the living room to charge. On my way down I was looking at my phone and I bumped into someone. I lift up my head and saw Tom.

"What the hell are you doing up so late?"- he asked me as he picked up my phone which I dropped.

"I was about to vlog.  And what's you're excuse?- I said looking directly into his brown eyes.

"I went to get something to drink. I am recording some GTA so yeah..."- he looked at me, with his hand going through his hair.

"Nice...so see you tomorrow on Mianite?"- i said awkwardly.

"Yeah, of course."- he said and smirked.

" Okay, goodnight."- i said walking up he stairs with my camera.

"Night!"- he said smiling.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So...I have nothing to say haha :D 

If you liked the chapter be sure to comment and suff...and, yeah :3

See you soon lovelies ♥♥