Chapter 21: Reunited and dinner

*Few days later*

So let me tell you what happened the last days. Sonja left Tucker. I mean, her decision didn't really surprise anyone. Sparklez came with me and Tom back to England to visit some of his relatives and he'll be staying at our place.

So yeah. That's basically what happened. Today, Tom is taking me out to dinner since we didn't really went on a proper dinner yet and we are already dating for a few months now.

"Hey! Where is your cereal?"-I hear Jordan yell from the kitchen.

"I don't think we have any. Mind going to the store?"-Tom yells from the other room.

"Sure."-I hear Jordan quickly answer.

"I'll go with you since I have to pick up Navi from Tom's parents house."-I yell and grab my jacket. I quickly ran downstairs and Jordan is already waiting with the car keys in his hand.

"Lets go."-he says. We quickly arrived to the store and bought some Cheerios for Jordan. I swear, he is like a littler kid in the store. He was running around the store and racing his shopping cart.

Once we were done shopping we went to Tom's parents house to pick up Navi.

"Navi!"-I shouted as soon as Tom's mom brought her outside. She quickly ran into my arms and then we cuddled for a bit. I thanked Tom's mom and put Navi in the car. Once Navi saw Jordan in the car, she quickly jumped into his arms and started licking his face.

"I think she likes you."-I said pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah, a little bit to much."-He said and I grabbed Navi back into my arms. We soon arrived home.

"Guess who's back!"-I yell as we entered the house. Tom quickly comes downstairs.

"Navi!"-Tom shouts as soon as he sees her. She quickly, at the sound of his voice, jumps from my hands to his hands.

"I missed you so much."-he says and she barks at him. After their reunion we all go to stream some Mianite.

*Few hours later*

I put on my evening dress ( picture at the top :3 ) and go outside the house where Tom was already waiting for me.

We arrived to the restaurant in about 20 minutes. Once we got inside we ordered our food. 

"You know, we haven't really been on a date in such a long time."-he pointed out.

"Yeah, I know."-as soon as I said that my phone rang. I looked up who it is, it was Jordan.

(Me, Jordan)

Hey sorry for interrupting you, but I have a tiny question.

Yeah? What is it, be quick.

So what happens when you accidentally  flood someones bathroom?

You go and clean it up, why are you asking me this. You know I'm on a date with Tom.

Well, I sorta..flooded your bathroom, just a little bit.

You did what?!

As I said that Tom looked at me with a confused look.

Jordan listen to me. You will clean it up before we get home or else I will kick your flipping a$$.

Ok, ok. I will. Enjoy your date!

He hung up and I looked at Tom. He was really confused. I didn't really wanna ruin our date by saying that Jordan flooded our house so I just told him to not worry.

Soon enough our food arrived. We ate for about an hour, paid the bill and went back home.

"Do you mind if we stop somewhere else before going home?"-he asked me.

"No, of course not."-I said. He nodded his head and went a different direction from where our house was. We were driving for an hour, when we finally came to the place Tom has driven us to.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back! So yeah, just a quick update. The second book is going amazing and it will be uploaded as soon as I get the name of the main character. 

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and be sure to vote the story and ad it to you library and stuff, yee.

See you soon my lovelies❤❤