Chapter 10

Mike's Pov.

The next morning, we actually all had breakfast together. Kellin and Vic didn't talk. Nor did Jaime. Vic and Jaime looked sad, but Kellin... Kellin looked deeply hurt. He didn't react to anything.

The whole time we ate, he was just staring at the milk left in his cereal bowl, as though seriously considering to drown himself in it.

"What's wrong man?", I asked. He shrugged but didn't look at me. I was worried about the other guys too. Me and Tony exchanged asking looks from time to time but he seemed to be just as clueless as I was.

Talking about Tony... I liked Tony. A lot. He was just so adorable and smart and everything. He was just so perfect in my eyes. His smile. His hair, oh god I loved playing with his hair.

After breakfast we decided to just let them do whatever they wanted to do and sit around the whole day.

"How about some horror movies and candy?", Tony asked and grinned. I had to laugh, "Why not?" So we sat down on his bed and he put on some horror movie. I liked horror movies, he did too, but he was the scared one.

As it got later, and it was winter, so it got dark at 4:30pm already, he got really scared. He almost broke my fingers when he was holding my hand.

It was really cute and all but around 2am we heard really loud sobs from Kellin's room. I sighed. "Should I look for him?", I asked Tony. "I dunno...", he shrugged, "I guess?"

I got up and walked to Kellin's room. I knocked and the crying stopped. "Kellin?", I asked, "can you open the door?" I heard him walk towards the door and turn the doorknob. Kellin didn't look good at all. His eyes were swollen and red, just like the rest of his face and his shirt was wet.

"What's up?", he asked as though there was nothing special happening. "Can I- can I come in for a second?"

He shrugged and opened the door wider. I sat down on a chair in front of his bed where he sat. "What happened?", I asked.

Kellin fake smiled and shrugged, "Nothing special you know. Got cheated on. Just the daily stuff, doesn't matter."

"What?!"

I was completely surprised. "Vic? Vic? He cheated?!" Kellin nodded. "But wit-", I started but he interrupted me: "He kissed Jaime. I'm glad he told me though, I appreciate honesty."

"He loves you though!", I said loudly, "I know he does!" He shrugged again. "Maybe he does. Who knows? I'm still hurt."

"If you need anything, let me know okay?", I said and left the room again. But instead of returning to Tony's rooms, I walked straight to Vic's. Without knocking I went in.

"Why the hell did you kiss jaime? Do you even have the slightest idea of how hurt Kellin is? No, you probably don't. I don't get why you did that, I thought y-", I said as loud as possible without waking anyone up, but I got interrupted again.

"SHUT UUUP!", Vic screamed so loudly I got scared for a second, "YOU REALLY THINK I DONT KNOW I FUCKED UP? I KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT I DID AND I HATE MYSELF FOR HURTING THE GUY I LOVE! YOU DONT. HAVE. TO. RUB. IT. IN. THANKS!" I opened my mouth to say something but Vic was faster : "Now kindly leave my bedroom. Thank you very much"

I did so.