Keisuke over eats...

The sun had just set and the night was still so young. Keisuke and Ryosuke drove their way up to Mt. Akagi to meet Takumi and his friends to do some practice runs. Nothing out of the sorts. Just some easy practice.

"Hey Ryosuke before I go up I might stop and get some dinner. We can eat at the top. Want anything?" Keisuke asked before the boys had left.

"Your stomach sure doesn't stop does it?" Ryosuke asked his little rhetorical question before getting into the car and leaving.

Though Ryosuke wasn't hungry Keisuke was so on his way up he stopped at the restaurant and ordered some to go food.

"Thanks for the food." Keisuke said and turned around to see some familiar faces. "Oh. Shingo and Nakazato... Strange to see you boys here."

"Excuse you. I was here first." Nakazato snapped not wanting anything to do with Shingo.

"Yeah no kidding." Shingo said turning away.

"I don't care who was here. I was just saying it's strange your not up on the mountain practicing." Keisuke said before leaving.

This made both Shingo and Nakazato question what Keisuke was taking about. They hadn't heard of a race nor a meet up. They pushed it behind them and ignored Keisuke's words.

Keisuke found himself at the top of the hill by midnight. He saw Ryosuke standing by his car and talking with Takumi and some of the other Akana Speed Stars.

"Finally Keisuke you made it." Ryosuke said smiling at his brother.

Keisuke bit into his large hamburger as he made his way over. "Yeah yeah. You guys gonna fire up the practice runs yet?" He said taking another large bite of his food.

Takumi looked up and started to talk. "Oh you know what I was gonna chill and get Ryosuke's insight about the course."

"Brother you really gonna share your secrets?" Keisuke said leaning onto his brothers FC.

"No Keisuke. I was going to share just some tips. Every racer knows the secrets of their own course. But good racers have tips to lively up their driving." Ryosuke explained.

Keisuke only nodded finishing off his food before going back to his car and searching for the fries he got.

"Hey Keisuke! Let's do a down hill battle!" Kenta blabbed open his mouth. Keisuke only rolled his eyes not truly in the mood to race but in the mood to practice.

"Sure kid. Why not." Keisuke said anyways and threw out the trash and shoved a handful of fries to his mouth. He then slid into the car and began to head to the start.

Kenta followed and Keisuke gave a count down outside his window before taking off.