another smut

This one's short bcs I'm too lazy to write a long one and it's currently 11:30pm in my country.

Scaramouche catches you being with a male, and that male was getting a bit too touchy. What does he do? Simple, he ties you up.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n, I've thought you how to defend yourself when a man gets too touchy right? Yet why did you let that irrelevant pest touch what's rightfully mine?" Scaramouche paced back and forth.

You where currently tied up on his bed, with your undergarments and bra only. He for some reason, had handcuffs and tied your wrists and ankles so no escape.

"So tonight! I shall make sure that I mark you mine so no one other than me gets to touch you" scaramouche grinned getting closer. He placed you on his lap, making you straddle him as you started to lick and kiss your lips.

The room was getting hot and it was getting intense.

The kisses where long and only times you two separated was when you guys needed air.

He moved on from your lips and started to peck small kisses on your jawline muttering "mine" after every short kiss. His hand slowly traveled from your back to your thigh, squeezing it a bit. He lightly bit down on your collarbone making you let out a small moan, he had a small smirk on his face as he continued to kiss and lay down hickeys in that specific area.

His other arm skillfully removed the handcuffs, thankfully he didn't tighten it too much, letting you wrap your hands around his neck. "Say y/n, who do you belong to?" Scaramouche asked, his eyes glued to yours waiting for an answer.

"Yours"

"Who's? What's the name?"

Scaramouche wanted you to say his name for confirmation, he needs to know that he owns you and that no one else was allowed to touch or lay a hand on you.

"Scaramouche"

"Good doll..."

He lightly smiled giving her a small peck on the lips.