Siren

She smiles brightly as the eagle landed on her arm. He chirps happily and brushes his head against her fingers. The woman giggles and embrace the eagle to his happiness.

"I have missed you so much, Grim." The eagle chirps out in happiness and a cowboy lady appears up from the ladders.

"Yo sis, it seems we are here now."

The ship passes the thick fog and the women gets the view of the island. The eagle gets out from the ones embraces and flies over to base.

"Send the security code."

"On it!" The lady in the cowboy outfit rushes inside and the woman runs her fingers against the necklace she is wearing around her neck.

"Who will greet me first? Enty or Y/N?"

She wondered and as the ship gets closer to the base and stop moving at the first port. She is immediately greeted by the Eagle Union girls. She smiles and with her little sister's help, they stepped down to the ground.

"Sister!" Through the crowd, Enterprise emerges out and rushes into her older sister's arms. The people 'awww' by the sight and the cowboy lady tipped her hat up.

"I am here too, sis."

"Hornet!" The lady loses the air in her as Enterprise gives her bone crush hug. The older sister giggles by the scene and her ears picks a voice out in the crowd.

"Yorktown! This is about the Commander!"

Vestal's voice sounded louder as everyone shut their mouths by the mentioning of Commander. Yorktown share a cornered expression with Hornet and both of them rush to the medical wing with Vestal. It shocks everyone and mostly Enterprise. Grey Ghost stands completely still as the warmth from her sisters disappear before she could get used to it.

———

Rossiya and Belfast tries to communicate with the Commander. But he continues to look to the ground and swinging back and forth against the corner.

"Come on Comrade Y/N! I got your favorites."

"Forget it, it would not work." Belfast takes the vodka bottle and places on the tray. They share a sigh and the door opens with two new faces entering with Vestal.

"Where is he?" They moved and Yorktown rushes over to the shaking Y/N.

"Hey Y/N, it is me, Yorktown." The woman gently stroke his head like a child and he slowly stop shaking. Rossiya and Belfast is surprise, but they know Y/N and Yorktown have some history and that is probably how she calm him down.

"Who did this?" Yorktown turns around to them with red eyes and shadowing face.

———

He open his eyes quietly. He looks around and see himself in his bed. And he feels something lying on him. Y/N flustered as Yorktown is resting on him.

"So the crazy fox triggered your trauma?" 

He looks over to the window and see Hornet is leaning against the wall with her hat covering her face. Y/N nodded and slowly rose up from the bed while carefully not waking Yorktown up.

"The HQ have requested sis back."

"I see... What about you?"

"I am staying, someone needs to calm you down." Hornet smirks and Y/N chuckles. Maybe his friends problem is over, now with Hornet staying at the base.