Biscuit & Cheese

Y/N arrived back inside the office and found his mecha figure company finished. He strokes his imaginary bread to think who could have built it for him and the only person he can guess is Belfast.

And where is the head maid? He looks around and sees the office is empty and outside of the room too. Then he remembered mostly everyone have wandered somewhere, as he did not get the many stares when he went back as he would normally get.

"Vestal told me to eat and drink well..." He takes his pocket watch out and sees the time is five in the afternoon. He starts humming to himself and headed outside. He got no paperwork as they are taken care of by his subordinates.

A deal the HQ and the women on the base agreed to, Y/N can check on the paperwork, but he does not have the authority to process them.

He walks around the base, trying to be familiar with his new home. The island is huge and it takes more than one day to check everything while walking. He wanted to drive, but the problem is the HQ ban him from driving.

"Ah!" Someone run into him and he quickly crouched down to her.

"Sorry, I was too careless. Are you hurt or anything?" The young girl wears a cute beret on top of her head. And she shakes her and quickly runs away.

"Is she running to where everyone else is at?"

He wondered and follow her deep into the forest. Y/N stops his track as the lewd sounds reach his ears and sees the silhouette of the building.

"Bathhouse? I need to leave."

He knows the situation would end up with him half-dead. And Y/N successfully returned without any hitches. He sees some kind of a pub with German writing on it. He tried to read it, but he failed his German class.

"Maybe I can form a friendship with some by drinking with them." He pushes the door and sees it is almost empty. Only a lone blonde in a black uniform is sitting inside. They make eye contact and Y/N tries to look most friendly as possible.

"Hey, I notices everyone is gone, so I wanted to get familiar with this Island while I do not disturb anyone." The woman eyed him for a moment before shifting her head back to her own plate and drink.

"Okay... I am Y/N, the newly appointed Commander." He held his hand out for her and he quickly retreats it back, as he can tell by her look, she does not care like most everyone.

"I assume you are Bismarck, your description matches your appearance totally." The woman stays quiet and Y/N finally leaves her alone. He looks over the counter and sees the small birds are sleeping on each other.

"Sorry for disturbing you and your food. I will leave now." He pulls his cap down and frowned a bit. How hard can it be for him until someone opens up for him? Y/N leaves the pub with a saddened expression.

"You are too harsh on him, Bismarck. He just wanted to have someone to speak with." The red-eyed Russian comes out from behind the counter with a plate to herself.

"He talks too much."

"Hmm, maybe I should step up before we all leave him with depression." Bismarck does not respond back and silently eats her food.

———

Y/N rush over to the door in hopes of someone would join him to build the newest sets of anime figures from his notices papers hanging around the base. He opens the door and meets with nobody. He realizes someone is messing with him. Y/N sighs annoyed and went back to the ground to build them alone.

Maybe he needs another strategy than slapping notices papers around the base. Maybe he should do a speech, but would they listen to him after the last Commander?

The door got another knock, but he ignores it and continue to have his attention just on his things. After a long quiet minute, a knock sounded again from the door. And Y/N ignores that too.

He knows someone or a group is messing with him. The cake at the office window. Then his water bottle is gone. And nagging him to open the door and disappear before he opens it.

And on the fifteenth knock, Y/N finally opens the door and sees nobody is standing in front of him. He looks to his sides, but the hallway is empty. He pulls his hair and starts getting angry. He needs his pills or else his happy thoughts are gone. He slam the door and leaned against it.

"Happy thoughts, Y/N. Happy thoughts." He continues to say the same words over and over. Trying to calm himself down from getting angry, but the sudden knock on the door did it.

"Stop messing with me, please!" He yells into her face and the woman stepped away as the door slams in front of her face. She raises an eyebrow and looks to the room next to Y/N's.

"Hmm." She twisting the doorknob and the screams probably got her deaf for a second.

"Rossiya?!"

"Yes, and why are you girls here?"

"Uhhhh..."

"Leave and stop annoying the Commander." The girls quickly run out of the room and Rossiya knocks on the Commander's door again.

"Commander, I got the ones annoying away. May I come inside?"

The door opens up after a few seconds of wondering if she is telling the truth. Y/N gives her space and closes the door behind her.

"You have my thank... Sovetskaya Rossiya?"

"Call me Rossiya, Commander." She tells him and shows him a notice paper. Y/N gasps and immediately pulls her arm down to the ground.

"Here! We can start with this together!" Rossiya laughs at his funny behavior. He acts like a little kid. But she does not judge him because of that and starts piecing the parts into the figure.

———

Rossiya widened her eyes as the realization hits her. She has fallen asleep. Was she drug or was it herself? She surely does not feel tired and she also remembers she got her drink after an hour of building the figures. Wait, drink? Did she get herself that badly drunk with her vodka?

"Want a bite?" She looks around to find where the voice came from and sees the Commander sitting at his table with some late-night snack.

"Biscuits and cheeses, Belfast made them. Want one?" He reaches her the plate with the late-night snack and Rossiya hesitated for a minute.

"Did I drunk myself to sleep?"

"Oh yeah, I did not touch your precious bottles of vodka." He moved a bit to show the empty bottles of vodka she have drank by herself.

"So... Biscuit?" Rossiya smiles and takes one.