Part 1

Nobody's pov-----

Austria is sleeping on a couch near by his piano. He must be tired from writing music for today.

Austria doesn't realize there is someone watching him apart from all his servants.

The unknown man is watching from a glass door. White hair, pale, and is wearing casual clothing.

The man opens the door slowly and walks threw. He walks up to the body sleeping like he is dead. The white haired man picked him up and walked out the same glass door.

He started to run to a forest. He ran and ran. He seemed like we was never going to run out of breath. When he got to the outer trees of the forest he set the Austrian man down on the tree.

The Austrian started to flutter his eyes open to meet red eyes.

Austria pov*~•

"Prussia!!! How many times do I tell you not to do this!! I want an answer right now!"

Why must Prussia be like this? He's always to rebellious against me but yet he takes me to these places alone..

"Why not?"

"What do you mean 'why not'?!"

"What I can't hang out with you for a bit anymore?"

"Prussia, I did not say that. I'm asking why you drag me out to these places."

I'm probably getting my clothes dirty to I better be going soon.

"I... Don't know" he said smiling like a idiot.

"Ok whatever the reason I'll be going" and I started to get up but Prussia grabs my arm and pulls me close till... our noses are touching.....

"Prussia, I'm uncomfortable, please let go of my arm"
I can feel my face getting warm..
"I'm sorry but I can't"

"And why not"
Oh no...
"Cause I wanna say here with you"
Why?
"We can just to the mansion then, not to mention it's much cleaner"

"But I wanna be alone, with you"
Just tell me what you want
"Prussia, we are going to the mansion I can tell the servant to say aw-"

End~~~~*

Haha cliff hanger :D

Hey I'm back and I was away cause I wanted my grades to go up :/ but I'm backkkkk