Part-3

Nobody~~

Austria and Prussia walk back to the mansion continuing their hold of each other's hands.

"Prussia, may I ask you something?"
"Yea sure"
"Would you like to stay at my mansion, I have two rooms available. Well if you want"
"Uh, r-really? You are willing to let me stay at your house?" Gilbert asked hesitantly.
Prussia wondered why Austria was doing this? Why was he doing this?

"Yes I want you to stay there. We can get closer and you don't have to drag me out to places" Austria responded seeing that the Prussian was confused.

"I'll a-accept the offer" Prussian said still confused.

"C'mon along Prussia the mansion isn't that far from here" Austria said as started to walk at a faster along the trail.

"Ok ok" said Prussia as he followed him faster along with the Austrian ,soon to pass him.

Prussia was far, far ahead of Austria with Austria trying to catch up
"Prussia! *huf* please wait up*huf*"

Prussia turns around seeing that Austria almost falling over. "You see im not much of a runner. Heh"
Prussia walks back to where Austria was struggling to walk. "You okay dude?"
"No no I'm not at all fine, Prussia. Please help me walk back"
Prussia suddenly picks up Austria in a fluid motion.
"Prussia?! I asked you to help me walk back, not carry me like I'm your wife!"
"And why shouldn't I do this? Wouldn't it be relaxing for you? Well from what just currently happened."
"Well yes ,but, I feel like bride..."
"Oh well I'll just have to carry you back"
"Ok I'll let you do want ever you wan-"

End.
Cause I'm a jerk