Part 2

((Lots of talking here))

Nobody's pov~*

"Prussia, we are going to the mansion I can tell the servant to say aw-"

Suddenly Gilbert had pulled Austria's arm making him lean into a kiss. The Austrian jumped back after a few seconds into Prussia's kiss.

"Gilbert Beilschmidt! What are you doing!" Austria says angered.

"Um..." The Prussian said still holding hands with Austria.

"Gilbert. Give. Me. An. Explanation." Asking for a reason but more sternly.

"Ya see....I really like you Austria and I just wanted..."

The Austrian takes a moment to think and then sighs.

"Prussia it is fine that you like me and it is fine to have these 'outings' of ours but I'll have to think about it"

"Really!? You wanna go out?"

Austria walks up to Prussia with his hands behind his back.

"Please don't act like it's not clear as day Prussia. I know you want to go out"

"Yeah, well who says you'll do it though"

"I told you I will think about this offer"

"Um thanks" Prussia says blushing a bit

"Also when you take me out to these places, please wake me up. I'd love a walk. "

"Oh ok" says with his face going even more red

"Come on now let's go" Austria said holding out his hand for Gilbert. Prussia takes the Austrian hand gently and continue walking back.

End~*

Hey I finally got back to writing 0-0