Chat N: 13

LoveagentSusan2002 is online
IssyAnnatasia is online
MarcyTheVampireQ is online

LoveagentSusan2002: Hi, welcome Issy! You're in the team too if you want. This is the new Adventure Time Group where you can do anything you want with them!
IssyAnnatasia: IKR?! I have an ASK book too! You know I think this question is my most favorite one!
LoveagentSusan2002: What is that question?
IssyAnnatasia: the Marcy being superwoman thing.
LoveagentSusan2002: Oh, that one! Well, let's see. I said: If Marcy was a superwoman and Marshall was a villain what will you do?
MarcyTheVampireQ: hhhmmmm... that's a good question. Well, if I hates him at that time I would destroy him but if it was now I would have no choice but to let him go.
LoveagentSusan2002: I was excepting you to say that you'll stop him but without hurting him or not giving him to the police but letting him go will be a prob. Oh well, it's up to you, Anna!
IssyAnnatasia: IT'S ISSY! And don't forget to follow me, read my books, vote and comment. And of corse tell Syrine to shut up and own her damn business.
LoveagentSusan2002: *sighs*
IssyAnnatasia: Wait, how can you write your fully name correctly and that fast?
LoveagentSusan2002: The answer is that I'm always fast in everything? What about your name?
IssyAnnatasia: Copy/Paste?
LoveagentSusan2002: I knew from the first that you were cheating!
MarcyTheVampireQ: Don't mind them! So vote, comment and follow.
If you are a MarcelineXMarshall Lee fan comment!
If you are a FinnXFionna fan vote!
If you are a Fiolee or Finnceline or Finame Princess or FionnaXFlame Prince or even Bubbleceline or GumLee just give me your AT book name.
If you are one of My Comedy Live's fan follow LoveagentSusan2002 and her friends.
If you don't give a damn to all these sh*t just continue with the next chat!
IssyAnnatasia: You know that Marceline is cooler than your Fionna?
LoveagentSusan2002: Oh yeah? Well, you know that Marshall Lee is annoying as hell and that Finn and Fionna are the best couple than Marceline and Marshall Lee?
IssyAnnatasia: Oh, really? I thought-
LoveagentSusan2002: BOTH OF YOU STOP!
What do you mean by stop, Sirine?
IssyAnnatasia: Is it me or are there two girls in behind dat name?
LoveagentSusan2002: YES! We are just sisters version. Syrine and Sirine. By the way, this is a cute icon for you, IssyAnnatasia. Now see ya later before I kill those two!

LoveagentSusan2002 is offline.
IssyAnnatasia is offline.
MarcyTheVampireQ is offline.