Introducing

The Blue Fighter girl is online.

The Blue Fighter boy is online.

The Bad Heow is online.

The Good Meow is online.

LoveagentSusan2002 is online.

Hi guys/ LoveagentSusan2002.

Sup/ The Blue Fighter girl and The Good Meow.

Hi! But how are you Mrs/ The Blue Fighter boy and The Bad Heow.

I'M NOT MARRIED MR.FINN AND JAKE THE HUMANS/ LoveagentSusan2002.

Calm down Susan, it's nothing. At least your sister married/ The blue Fighter girl.

Ok, ok! I'm Syrine if you remember me, >:(

But Fionna, What's the best song, What makes you Beautiful By One Direction or Skrillex Scary monsters and Nice Sprites?/ LoveagentSusan2002.

Um, I think Skrillex is cooler than One Diraction and second my second fav song's Scary monsters and Nice Sprites. Third, I know how to play it /The blue fighter girl.

The Bad Heow and The Good Meow: We'll go to Choose Ghose for something and we'll return, see ya in the treehouse. ;).

The Bad and Good pets are offline.

The Blue Fighter boy: How can they do that?

The Blue Fighter girl: I don't know but I have another idea, let's open our webcame to see each other, }:).

The Blue Fighter boy: I don't trust you but I don't love this song, can you change it?

The blue Fighter girl: I have better than this one, SCARY MONSTERS AND NICE SPRITES!

The blue Fighter boy: Aaaaahhhhh! I'll have a heart attack. WHY ARE YOU LIKE THAT, GIRL.

Smart and Sweat is online.

Smart and Sweat: Hi, guyyyyyyys... Finnoria, is that you, where is Fionna?

Finn's nightmare is online.

Finn's nightmare: I'm here. Finnoria's bored and wanted to check out Berserk.

The blue Fighter boy: Who are you? Why there is two of Fionna? Why is this one in the left in black? How can in the right play DJ? Why the name is my nightmare? And why are you three laughing?

The blue Fighter girl and Finn's nightmare: I'm just like you...you don't need...just like you...Reversed...I'm just like you...you don't need...just like you...Reversed.

Sweat and Smart: I love this song. Ok first, I'm Blossom Z. I got here suddenly. I thought this is the PPGZ and RRBZ chat and didn't know but Fionna is my BFF! Second and third, in the left is Finnoria, Fionna's dark side and she loves rock-N-roll. Fourth, Me and Fionna learn how to play DJ when we are 4 years old. Fifth, Finnoria hates Fionnari and he's your dark side so she hates you too. Sixth, look to yourself first then you'll know why. :'D.

Sweat and Smart is offline.

The blue Fighter:* looks to himself and remembers he still in his boxer and blushes* Aaaaaaaahhhh!

LoveagentSusan2002 is online.

LoveagentSusan2002: Ok guys!

Fionna is The Blue Fighter Girl.

Finn is The Blue Fighter Boy.

Cake is The Good Meow.

Jake is The Bad Heow.

Finnoria is Finn's Nightmare.

Fionnari is Fionna's Really A Monster.

Princess Bubblegum is The Pink Bonnibel.

Prince Gumball is The Pink Bubba.

Marshall Lee is The Hot King.

Marceline is The Hot Queen.

Flame Prince is Fire Falling For A Human Girl.

Flame Princess is Fire Falling For A Human Boy.

Ice Queen is A Friend Is Alive.

Ice King is My Fionna Is Alive.

Susan Strong is Purple Girlfriend.

Steven Strong is Purple Boyfriend.

Lady Rainicorn is A Rainbow Human.

Lord Monocromicorn is A Black Human.

LoveagentSusan: See you next time.

All is offline.