✨Twenty Nine✨

She spent her free period the next day with Luna. They were walking together through the hallways, when they came across Neville and Ginny engaging in an intense hushed conversation.

"Hello." Luna greeted them.

They jumped before realizing who it was.

"What's going on?" Lyra wondered.

"Harry had another vision." Ginny said quickly, "He's trying to message Sirius to make sure he's okay, because in the vision- well, Sirius was captured by You-Know-Who."

"He's trying to talk to Sirius?" Lyra questioned, "How? Isn't Umbridge watching the mail?"

Ginny looked uncomfortable and shifted her gaze to Neville. Realization dawned on Lyra, but she prayed she was wrong.

"Ginny, how is he going to contact Sirius?!" She demanded.

"With the only fireplace not being monitored- Umbridge's." Ginny said.

"Crap." Lyra turned and began to run to Umbridge's office.

"Lyra!" Ginny called after her, "Lyra, stop!"

But Lyra didn't listen. She kept on running until she was close to the office then she approached it quietly and opened the door. It was unlocked and Harry was leaning over the fireplace with Hermione and Ron standing guard. Hermione raised her wand initially when the door opened, but lowered it after seeing who it was.

"Oh my gosh, Lyra, you scared me so-" Hermione began.

"We have to get out of here." Lyra said, not wasting any time and hurrying over to Harry's side, "Harry, come on, she'll be here any minute, it's not safe!"

"Just a sec-" Harry said, "I don't know where he is. Only Kreature's there."

Lyra shook her head and tried pulling on Harry's arm.

"Please Harry, please, we have to go." She begged him.

"Yeah, okay." Harry said, and turned with her.

They looked up in time to see Umbridge walking into the office, looking a perfect mixture of furious and satisfied.

"Well isn't this interesting." She remarked.

"We saw the door opened and just-" Ron began to lie, but Umbridge cut him off.

"Silence! I found your little friends patrolling the corridors and knew you four must be up to something!"

Lyra's heart sank as Ginny, Neville and Luna were brought into the room, each being restrained by a manner of Umbridge's Inquisitorial Squad- including Draco.

"Let them go, they had nothing to do with this!" Harry commanded, but Umbridge just laughed.

"I find that hard to believe, Mister Potter." She said, "Now, tell me, where is he?"

"What?" Harry asked impatiently.

"Where is he?!"

"I don't know." Harry said, thinking she was referring to Sirius.

"Of course you know, you were delivering him a message! A secret message, perhaps?" Umbridge said.

"What?" Harry asked, now confused.

"Where is Albus Dumbledore?!" She screeched, and Harry almost laughed with relief.

"Oh. Him. Yeah, I don't know." He said.

"But- but you were just speaking with him! Why else would you have broken into my office and-"

"He didn't talk to Professor Dumbledore yet!" Hermione interrupted, thinking fast to save Sirius' cover.