Meeting The Family!

*Jung Eun POV*

All for of us got up early eat our breakfast and got ready to meet my family. Today is Saturday and my house is full of kids my mom babysits for a leaving.

" baby when we get there wait for my signals so you walk in," I said with worry face.

"Why babe?" He asks with a smile.

"You have fans in my family so yeah there's probably going to loud girl hahaha," I said while looking at him

"Okay babe got it," she said while he hugs me tight.

At My Family's Apartment......

I told them to wait while I say hello first and that I'll call them so the can come up. I knock the door and I heard Yin Yan are dog barking. After a minute my sister Abeliris open the door and she hugs me and felt happy.

"Everyone she is here," she said and less than a second my nieces and nephews and cousins came. It was summertime and they always stay here with us.

"Unnie can I call you Diana or Jung Eun?" Abeliris asks with her whisper voice.

"Call me as you like sis," I said with a smile.

"Unnie the already know about you signing at JYP Entertainment but the other things," Abeliris said with a smirk.

"What other things?" my cousin Stephanie ask. She is my best friend always knows everything about me I trust her.

I said hello to mom and told her I had a surprise for her. I was sitting on my sister's bed and I told them that I had to meet JB and JR from the Drama Dream High 2 and all. I also told them I had a boyfriend.

"Who is he? Is he famous?"'Stephanie asks but I told them that I had a gift for them so I went outside and saw the boy and told them to come upstairs. As the came up they were wearing hoodies and sunglasses. The girl didn't know who they were in till.

"Guys these two guys here are my first friends I meet in Korea, this is Park Ji Young but I call him JR," I said with a smile and he showed his face, and all of them cover their mouth.

"Unnie.... that's... JR from JJ Project!"Abeliris said first I nod. JR just smile and said hello.

"Well guys the one that is next to me is my friend and Boyfriend his name is Im Jae Bum but I call him JB" he uncovered himself and smile shyly.

My sister, Stephen, and my niece Scarlett were speechless. I went to my mom told her who JB was and she remembers quickly and she gave a hug told us to be good to each other. We had dinner all together JB and JR had fun playing games with the kids and the girls.

At The Hotel.....

We got to our room safely JR went to sleep first then unnie Kim followed. I was about to say good night when JB drag me to his room.

"Baby what are you doing," I ask confused.

"I want you to sleep here with me tonight," he said. I am a little scared.

"Ok but don't try anything," said with a shy tone. I am not that nervous is just That I don't think I can handle myself or control the situation.

"I can't promise you anything," he said with a smile.
************************************

To be continued.........

Hey guys I am back with an update sorry if it's short. Hope you enjoy this chapter in till you read again god bless you all. -Love Diana xox thanks for the support <3'