Luhan's Bad Day!

*Jung Eun POV*

As I walk away from JB and I felt bad but I had to honest. I walk to my car and see Kim unnie with a sad face.

"Unnie Kim, what's wrong?" I ask and she said...

"We have to go to SM entertainment Luhan needs you... Kris has left EXO and Luhan is missing" she said and my heart stop.

"Ok let's get going I'll try to call him while you drive Unnie," I said as I am calling him I was so worried. "Come on Hanie baby pick up.... please...

Phone conversation with Luhan...

"Hello... Hanie.... talk to me!! Were are you? I am worried about you" -J

"I am fine... I just  want to be alone"-H

"I  can't I need to see you... I am worried please... tell where you are" I said while crying.

"Okay... but don't cry Diana.... come alone I am at this address(XXXXXX ST)" he said and hang up.

End of phone conversation......

I told unnie Kim to take me home so I can get some clothes for Luhan and me just in case. then I went to my car and drive to that place he told me and it took 2 hours...

I walked in and search for Luhan...

"Hanie where are you?" As I search for my baby when I feel arms around my waist and he said...

" I am glad you are here," he said as I turn around and kiss him.
***************************

Hey, guys here is a chapter I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it god bless you all thanks for the support of beautiful readers. Love Diana xox ;)