Surprise Date! Treasure Hunt!

*JB POV*

I am planning a surprise date for my babe. This has to be unforgettable. I want to make every day I am with her special before I go back to Seoul.

"JB what is your surprise for Jung Eun-ah?" Nonna Kim ask.

" I am planning to make it a treasure hunt," I said with a smirk.

"OMG she would love it," Kim Nonna said.

"Where's Jung Eun-ah at Now?" I ask.

"She is at her mom seeing her brothers and she will be back in two hours you have time but do you want me to help you?" Kimberly nonna ask.

"Yes, I would love it if you can help me surprise her," I said happily.

After 2 hours......

*Jung Eun POV*

I just came back from my mom and I am tired so I went to take a shower and after that went to the bed and found a card that said.

If you want to have a relaxing evening please follow the rose petals.

I followed the path in till I stopped in front of an elevator and the door open and found a rose with a card that said...

This rose has a friend that's dying to see her would you please go down to floor 1 see you soon..

As I press the number one on the elevator my phone ring it was tex from JB that Said... "babe I love you"...

I got to the first floor and found a man with a card that said...

Please meet me at the golf course for an unforgettable evening ill be waiting...

I was on my way to the golf course in one of the golf carts and I got a text from JB "hey babe I see a beautiful princess coming my way".

When I got there a saw a picnic set in the middle of the golf course. And then I saw him.

*JB POV*

When I saw her I could not believe my eyes she was wearing a bright pink short dress that made her seem Heavenly.

"Hi, baby how do I look?" She asks while winking at me.

"Ah..... you..... you look amazing," I said with a shaking tone.

*3rd Person POV*

JB and Jung Eun-ah had a fantastic dinner the look at the moon when JB kisses her passionately and tells her that there something he wants to give her.

As Diana looks at JB and he takes out a gold box with a promise ring and says "I'll be waiting for you for this year that we will be away from each other and this is my promise" he said while puts it on her finger.
**************************************

Hey guys I am back with an update hope you enjoy this chapter. In till you read again god bless you all thanks for the support. Btw I am doing a GOT7 IMAGINES if you want to request you are welcome to.

-LOVE DIANA xox