1.2 Little cub

"Really?"

"Yeah and-

"What you guys talking about?"

Jimin tilt his head up, surprised seeing Jungkook's face 7:30 in the morning for the first time- "what?"

"Woah Kook ah, what the hell are you doing here?" Taehyung question, also shock. Jungkook huffs, pulling a chair and sit, "isn't it normal for a student to be early?"

"Well true but that's never for you!"

Jungkook rubs his neck, sighs, "somehow I'm tired last night, so I sleep early. Also, didn't you hear what mister Kim told me yesterday? I can't be late again or else he would scold me," he shrugs. "Since when do you care bout what teacher say?" Jimin raises his eyebrows.

"Hey I'm a good student, alright."

Taehyung laughs, "finally my father will stop nagging bout lecturing you,"

"Your father nags?"

"Every damn days!"

Jungkook bit his inner cheeks, "am I that bad?" Jimin nods, "you should be grateful you haven't been expel yet."

"Thanks to me," Taehyung points himself.

He sighs, "I'll try to be early from today on," Jimin shakes his head, "no just don't. We're not use to this. Get back to being five minutes or hour late again." Jungkook clicked his tongue, "shut up. Back to my question, what's up?"

"It's about our Mr.Kim. Last night he text my father bout him getting dick pics from students," Taehyung frown.

Jungkook raises his eyebrows, annoyed, "What in the world are they thinking? That's so disgusting.", "I know right. And now;" Jimin pauses, pointing to Taehyung, "his father is listing all the names."

"Yeah and my father said-"

"Ehey it's the lazy Jeon!"

Taehyung groans, once again his words got cuts but before he could say anything, sentence by sentence came attacking.

"Jeon, why early out of sudden?"

"Oohhh is it because of Mr.Kim?"

"Did he let you fuck him or something?"

"Should have invite us!"

Slam

Welp. They crossed the 'Jimin's' line, "another words, I'll put all of you on detention. Hear me?"

Silence.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "assholes," he whispers under his breath.

They do infact have omegas in their classroom but all of them are female. And they respect female omegas because in their view, female omegas serve the society better than the males. Female omegas also considered higher rank than male-omegas.

Male-omegas are known to be flipped over, fucked and that's it. Supposed to be in the clubs, be a prostitute. And the fact that they had almost zero percent chances of getting pregnant, they doesn't deserve any respect.

"Good morning class!"

•••

Paper ball hit his head, fall down. He picked it up, opening.

'Can I get Mr.Kim number?'

He groans. Tear the paper into four and stuff it inside his pocket. The teacher currently teaching is Mr.Kim. He wonder how the older felt, imagine receiving pics of students in the school you're teaching in. Hah... that's hell.